Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that confuse you

Comments

• Why people think it's OK to not pay you on-time, I mean wtf is that all about and when did a sorry mate just realised I failed to see the three invoice requests and numerous missed calls over the last three weeks

Cnuts
  • Why is Amanda Holden on Britain's got talent?

Its good old British Sarcasm at its best... Just like how we've got a Newspaper called "The Sun"
  • Why people think it's OK to not pay you on-time, I mean wtf is that all about and when did a sorry mate just realised I failed to see the three invoice requests and numerous missed calls over the last three weeks

Cnuts

Story of my life mate
  • Internet passwords that have to have a number, a lower case letter, an upper case letter, a non-alphanumeric character and an anagram of a marsupial in them.

Paulisaram2!

Kanagr@o0
  • brogib said:

Why people think it's OK to not pay you on-time, I mean wtf is that all about and when did a sorry mate just realised I failed to see the three invoice requests and numerous missed calls over the last three weeks

Cnuts

Story of my life mate

You could always move back to Blighty and bag yourself a well paid public sector job :wink:
  • brogib said:

Why people think it's OK to not pay you on-time, I mean wtf is that all about and when did a sorry mate just realised I failed to see the three invoice requests and numerous missed calls over the last three weeks

Cnuts

Story of my life mate

You could always move back to Blighty and bag yourself a well paid public sector job :wink:
    I'm a worker mate, not a shirker
  • brogib said:

brogib said:

Cnuts

Story of my life mate

Lol come and walk the landings for a month, then we'll see who shirks.
  • Life

Nothing more I can add to that
  • brogib said:

brogib said:

brogib said:

Cnuts

Story of my life mate

Lol come and walk the landings for a month, then we'll see who shirks.
    I'd be jogging round em not walking

Maybe at the start of a twelve hour shift but when you're on your fourth alarm bell of the day even you might say ''aww, feckin' hell, not again".
  • Sponsored links:

• That Mrs Stig can talk for two hours or more on the subject of why she doesn't like small-talk.
  • Offsides rule
  • Offsides rule

Offsides rule OK
  • ross1 said:

I have noticed this when parking my car in a supermarket car park. Not afraid of walking, I will park my car away from the store, where there are plenty of empty spaces and park with at least one space either side, but the amount of times I have come out of the store to find someone parked next to me, even though there are still plenty of spaces around, WHY?

Ha Ha This happens to me all the time an all mate
  • Funny how we all avoid the herding instinct at a row of urinals though eh?
  • Why God invented flies, mosquitoes, wasps and crocodiles
  • Sponsored links:

• purdis said:

Why God invented flies, mosquitoes, wasps and crocodiles

So brogib could earn a wedge
  • brogib said:

purdis said:

So you're either a pest controller, a survival expert or a Batman villain?
  • Fiiish said:

brogib said:

purdis said:

So you're either a pest controller, a survival expert or a Batman villain?
    Think I tick all those boxes tbh Poison pal
  • Why someone would fax back a copy of an e-mail that they've printed out.
  • Why someone would fax back a copy of an e-mail that they've printed out.

Why fax is still a thing in general?

"Hi, I need to send you a copy of a contract, can I scan it and email it to you?"
    "No, you need to fax it, we can't accept contract copies by email."
    "OK, by the way, I know what tomorrow's Euromillions numbers are, can I scan them and email them to you?"
    "Oh, yes please"
    Dicks.
  • Internet passwords that have to have a number, a lower case letter, an upper case letter, a non-alphanumeric character and an anagram of a marsupial in them.

This site explains what a 'strong' password is. Most websites that insist on numbers and characters are missing the point. https://xkcd.com/936/
  • The amount of fluff that ends up on the filter of my tumble drier. How come, I still have any clothes left?
  • What's pink and fluffy
  • I don't know, what is pink and fluffy?