Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Keith (Orville) Harris RIP

Lost his battle with cancer aged 67. RIP!

Comments

• Options
    Just heard. A stalwart of the kids entertainment brigade when I was young!
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Couple of my mates saw him do an after dinner routine at a golf club event about a fortnight ago said he was harious (and even funnier the bit he did without the duck). RIP
  • Options
    Sad - RIP.
  • Options
    There goes my accumulator
  • Options
    Rip
  • Options
    Legend.
  • Options
    I heard a couple of hours ago and told my husband and he genuinely said "oh no! What's going to happen to Orville?"

RIP x
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He was the evening entertainment at the England darts open about 3 years ago. His blue show was one of the funniest things I have ever seen seeing Orville swear was mad.

RIP
  • Options
    I remember seeing him in TOTS in Southend many years ago, poor bloke got the piss ripped out of him something chronic, he had the last laugh though he left with a real page 3 stunner. RIP.
  • Options
    That's sad. He seemed a nice bloke, though hated that bloody duck! R.I.P.
  • Options

That's sad. He seemed a nice bloke, though hated that bloody duck! R.I.P.

So did Cuddles!
  • Options
    Just 67 .. another victim of the cancer plague .. RIP
  • Options
    Very sad to hear. I must admit to never being a great fan, but it is another one gone. Seems to be a fair few going. As you get older the more there are – or the less they are to be more accurate.
  • Options
    Rothko said:

Orville is speechless

I know I shouldn't, but that was a proper LOL moment............

Oh yeah, R.I.P
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Couple of my mates saw him do an after dinner routine at a golf club event about a fortnight ago said he was harious (and even funnier the bit he did without the duck). RIP

Said mates just informed me that they actually saw Roger DeCourcey. An easy mistake to make. I gather Roger is fit and well.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    RIP. Must of been a life of struggle sitting there day after day with you hand up a birds arse!
  • Options
    Stomach Talker.

Apparently, as recently as 2004, there were only 15 professional ventriloquists in the UK. Since then, Ray Allen (Lord Charles, Tich and Quackers), Terry Hall (Lenny the Lion) and now, Keith Harris have all died. Very sad. I will raise a gottle of geer to them all later.

RIP.
  • Options
    RIP Keith
  • Options
    edited April 2015

RIP. Must of been a life of struggle sitting there day after day with you hand up a bird arse!

i always felt sorry for the Bird.

RIP Keith

• Options
    edited April 2015

RIP. Must of been a life of struggle sitting there day after day with you hand up a bird arse!

i always felt sorry for the Bird.

RIP Keith

I didn't, I thought the other hand should have been round its neck!

• Options

The child in me is sad that he's gone. The adult in me wonders what he knew back in the day.

Que ?
  • Options

Said mates just informed me that they actually saw Roger DeCourcey. An easy mistake to make. I gather Roger is fit and well.
    Nookie Bear v Orville. Who's the best? There's only one way to find out................

..................FIGHT!!!!!!!!