Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Well done Simon Francis

Comments

• Why are people still going on about this? He is obviously not a bad player.
  • edited February 2017
    So after back passing straight to the opposition last game & conceding a goal.

He's done exactly the same against Everton today.

I'm not pleased, but at least the poor performer we had at The Valley, who mysteriously disappeared, has reappeared a few years later.

One of life's mysteries, becomes a little clearer.

He has been very poor in recent months and was subbed off at HT.
  • That was a beauty
  • That's the Simon Francis I remember !

Looked like a crazy game
  • So after back passing straight to the opposition last game & conceding a goal.

He's done exactly the same against Everton today.

I'm not pleased, but at least the poor performer we had at The Valley, who mysteriously disappeared, has reappeared a few years later.

One of life's mysteries, becomes a little clearer.

He has been very poor in recent months and was subbed off at HT.

Nearly chocked on me Horlicks when I saw that on MOTD last night!

Most of us tend to think of the more attacking players as confidence players but I think he's a perfect example. He has had an injury and a suspension recently and come back into a team on a poor run of form and has immediately made individual errors.

All a bit of a perfect storm for poor old Simon and be interesting to see if Howe leaves him out for a while now or sticks with him.
  • I think Bournemouth are in BIG trouble, as they needed to reinforce their defence in the window and didn't. I don't think they have many options either
  • I think Bournemouth are in BIG trouble, as they needed to reinforce their defence in the window and didn't. I don't think they have many options either

Two more quick wins will ensure another season in the money league.

Eddie Howe will be the next manager of Arsenal. You heard it here first.

I wouldn't be so sure, they're only 6 points above the relegation zone and the way they are shipping goals, and the form of some of the teams below them mean that they could easily be caught in the next month.

I wouldn't be so sure, they're only 6 points above the relegation zone and the way they are shipping goals, and the form of some of the teams below them mean that they could easily be caught in the next month.
    Second paragraph still stands though.

Don't listen to Kenny Sansom - he was probably on his 5 bottle of wine when you met him!!

Anyway - Eddie Howe? - How confident are you?
  • Sponsored links:

Don't listen to Kenny Sansom - he was probably on his 5 bottle of wine when you met him!!

F*** off Otto, you are not giving me a loaded question leading on to a £20 bet.

F*** off Otto, you are not giving me a loaded question leading on to a £20 bet.
    You know me too well.
  • Bournemouth will be fine. There are some truly shite teams in the prem this year. There are about 4/5 teams worse than them. It may be closer than we think but they'll stay up. Mind you it'll be a points total that would have sent them down in any of them he last 5 seasons.
  • Haha, pretty funny.
  • That is funny, but I suppose it's quite easy to laugh about the situation when he's in the Prem and we're in league one...
  • That made me laugh! Glad to see he has got a sense of humour.
  • Very good!
  • Simonsen said:

Scoham said:
    Thought we'd re-signed Nigel Gray.....
    I thought that was Royston.
  • Sponsored links:

• That's a nice shirt, wouldn't mind something similar next season.
  • No wonder all the retro shirts had sold out from the club shop when I went to check yesterday!

• He's knows he was shite for us
  • Quality. Good luck to him.
  • Scoham said:
    The airline crew behind him probably don't recognise him and just think he's a full kit w*nker!
  • Quite a lot of people thought he was a wanker in a Chalton kit on here
  • Quite a lot of people thought he was a wanker in a Chalton kit on here

Who has had a flourishing career with Bournemouth.
  • edited December 2018
    33 year old
    ACL injury
    Could struggle to find his way back now

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46697536
  • Argh, I feel his pain. ACL injuries are a complete bastard. Hope he's able to recover and hopefully have a decent swansong that's almost inevitably down the leagues (actually not inconceivable that it would be with a side like - but not necessarily - us!).