Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cash reward

Any information leading to the safe return of the German Shepherd puppies stolen from the same kennels as JJ was born. These puppies will probably be touted around pubs and clubs at around £250/£300 mark this is a fifth of their value, but please gain any information you can and pass it to me. I will personally see you are rewarded.
Many Thanks
Ray
http://www.essexchronicle.co.uk/Puppies-stolen-private-Maldon-kennels/story-26379731-detail/story.html#5avpY3cb9Vebu0CR.01

Comments

• Options
    There is a rumour circulating that they are being sold in the Wallington area, any information to their exact whereabouts would be gratefully received.
    Thanks
    Ray
  • Options
    Try The Palace forums.
  • Options
    Cheers Covered End, as expected the scumbag responsible has sent a ransom note.
    http://www.maldonandburnhamstandard.co.uk/news/12912122.Six_stolen_puppies_held_for___4_000_ransom__family_fear/?ref=fbshr
  • Options
    The phone call to.them is some scumbag teenage mug, who knows nothing and finds that funny
  • Options
    This is sickening, how can people be so cruel.
  • Options
    Absolute bastard, hope you get them back...
  • Options
    They are not my puppies, but there is 500 quid in pound notes, sitting here waiting for information leading to return of these pups, not interested in the toe rags that nicked them. ( that would be a bonus) the fact that they are asking for a ransom means they can no longer sell them, these pups will grow into big dogs and they almost certainly be slung out and end up in rescues or dead. Thanks folks
    Ray
  • Options
    My mum had her Yorkshire terrier stolen by some scumbag Pikeys and they demanded £200 for it's return. The police didnt want to know. Needless to say she paid the money.
  • Options

My mum had her Yorkshire terrier stolen by some scumbag Pikeys and they demanded £200 for it's return. The police didnt want to know. Needless to say she paid the money.

That's absolutely awful :-( don't get me wrong the case TCE is talking about it bad but they're stealing dogs they were going to sell anyway. Can't imagine someone stealing a family pet like that :-(

Going to go and give my cats a big hug now!
  • Options

If she'd told the police she was sending someone with a gun to meet the guy who took the money, they'd have been all over them like a rash. Scumbags.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Huskaris said:

That's absolutely awful :-( don't get me wrong the case TCE is talking about it bad but they're stealing dogs they were going to sell anyway. Can't imagine someone stealing a family pet like that :-(

Going to go and give my cats a big hug now!
    Huskaris, those puppies were sold, they were people's pets.
    This is the difference between breeders that care and breeders that use dogs as a cash point machine.
    You can't just walk into these breeders homes and empty a suitcase full of cash on the table and expect to buy a puppy, I'm afraid you will be told to leave. The owners of the dog and bitch would be looking at putting their dogs together months and months, possibly years before it happens. So taking the two picks of litter, the owners would let others know via word of mouth. No advertising is nessecery, no papers, no shop windows, it's all word of mouth. I waited nearly two years for JJ and 18 months for Bailey. I drove to Northampton from London twice and came away with nothing before I was told I could have a puppy an I still kennel my dogs in Northampton when I go on holiday, yes there closer places but I need to know my dogs are in a safe and secure envoiroment with people I trust. As for pets being stolen, Bailey was being watched as a puppy when we lived in London by a group of men involved dog fighting who were later given long sentences by the courts. I only knew this when the police knocked on my door to ask to return to my original training venue, where unbeknown to me both the police and the men concerned could watch me easier. Smaller breeds are stolen as bait dogs, the larger breeds are tied up while the fighting dogs rip them to pieces to supposedly toughen them up. If not they are bred to death basically, just used to produce litters until they die exhausted. I haven't spoken to Sue (jj's and the stolen puppies breeder) but I would guess she would rather the puppies be found dead now and that would be hard enough to take, than they end up as bait dogs on puppy farms.
  • Options
  • Options
    Just seen this TCE. I live in Wallington, will keep my eyes open.

Some sick people in this world.
  • Options
    Thanks Red, there are rumours circulating all over the place own mainly due to the sad people demanding money for their return. Including one that, if the ransom wasn't paid the pups would be tortured and killed and they would film the whole thing. I spoke to Sue earlier this week after finding pups for sale that looked decidedly suspicious, I spoke to the guy selling them posing a buyer and he immediately removed any trace of himself. Unfortunately for him his details had already been passed to the authorities. Keeping our fingers crossed for the puppies.........