Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Hopkins reported to the police by the Society of Black Lawyers.

Comments

• Options
    Chaz Hill said:

Curb_It said:

Chaz Hill said:

Chizz said:

Chaz Hill said:

Leuth said:

She is such a twat. Jack Monroe only wanted her to apologise. But she wouldn't. Cost her loads.

I have an impeccable source for this.

She didn't want to pay £5k to the charity suggested.
    She has now got to stump up a bucketload.
    Say what you like, but at least she stuck to her morals.
    I like the strong character that she is, so to go against the grain on this topic, actually like the woman.
    I can't get over this. She stuck to her morals of wrongly accusing someone of something? If those are morals you admire then I'd question your moral integrity too.
    Surprised her 'followers' haven't started a JustGiving page to help her out :-)
    They have. And it's going surprisingly well. https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/katie-hopkins-libel
    Unbelievable. Expect a few on here will have chipped in!
    I don't think you clicked the link?!

No I hadn't. Was worried it was going well :-) Come on robbo on the wing and buckshee etc. Help the lady out.
    You need to get some specs or learn to read , I said "Nope , I think they're both twats"
  • Options
    Leuth said:

She is such a twat. Jack Monroe only wanted her to apologise. But she wouldn't. Cost her loads.

I like the strong character that she is, so to go against the grain on this topic, actually like the woman.
    I can't get over this. She stuck to her morals of wrongly accusing someone of something? If those are morals you admire then I'd question your moral integrity too.
    She didn't want to give £5k to the charity requested, therefore had to forfeit having to go to court and answer to making a incorrect statement.
    Didn't think that was too difficult to grasp?
  • Options
    Chaz Hill said:

Curb_It said:

Chaz Hill said:

Chizz said:

Chaz Hill said:

Leuth said:

They have. And it's going surprisingly well. https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/katie-hopkins-libel

No I hadn't. Was worried it was going well :-) Come on robbo on the wing and buckshee etc. Help the lady out.
    Maybe read before you comment eh?
  • Options

Leuth said:

She didn't want to give £5k to the charity requested, therefore had to forfeit having to go to court and answer to making a incorrect statement.
    Didn't think that was too difficult to grasp?
    She could have apologised and admitted it was a case of mistaken identity before the 5K to charity was even mentioned.
  • Options

Chaz Hill said:

Curb_It said:

Chaz Hill said:

Chizz said:

Chaz Hill said:

Leuth said:

Chaz Hill said:

Curb_It said:

Chaz Hill said:

Chizz said:

Chaz Hill said:

Leuth said:

That'll be a no then? Fair enough.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    She's a horrible twat and should be made to go and live in a strange place where she doesn't understand the locals and hates the food.

I'm thinking Bermondsey.
  • Options
    I think she's great
  • Options
    I think she grates
  • Options
    I think she's common.
  • Options
    That does not surprise me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think she's common.

Sorry.

Terribly common.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Very pleased to see that Ms Hopkins has been relieved of her duties on LBC this morning (she's "agreed to leave her job"), after complaints were made to the Met, following a tweet in which she called for a "final solution" a few hours after the Manchester bombing.

I strongly suspect it has more to do with her use of "final solution" than her failure to spell Manchester properly in the tweet.

I wonder if the Mail will follow suit - I won't hold my breath.
  • Options
    Good to see her leavig - I only ever checked her tweets the one time and it was just a hate ridden attack. The final solution jibe was just disgusting.
  • Options
    Hopefully she will disappear in to well deserved obscurity now.
  • Options
    One bit of good news from a dreadful week.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Missed It said:

Yeah we need another journalist to replace her and say we are all united as one, terrorism has no religion and diversity is our strength..
    She's a hateful cunt and wouldn't half as dangerous if she believed what she says.... instead she's just trying to keep her job by being 'edgy'. Well there plenty of opinionated whores around to take her place

So you're not a fan then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:

Missed It said:

Yeah we need another journalist to replace her and say we are all united as one, terrorism has no religion and diversity is our strength..
    She's a hateful cunt and wouldn't half as dangerous if she believed what she says.... instead she's just trying to keep her job by being 'edgy'. Well there plenty of opinionated whores around to take her place

This hits the nail on the head. She makes a living on the back of her 'views' well LBC it seems has let her go so there a big chunk of money gone due to the latest one
  • Options
    Missed It said:

Can't see it happening.
    Even if the mail sack her she'll still have a massive audience on Twitter.
    737k followers at the time of writing.
  • Options

shine166 said:

Missed It said:

So you're not a fan then?
    I reckon he would
  • Options
    She's just such a hateful waste of blood and organs, a skidmark on our nation.
  • Options

@shine166 she retracted the tweet and it was noted she meant final solution for Islamic terror, not Muslims as whole, but a bit of selective listening never hurt anyway I guess..

And that's your opinion if you feel that way mate however some actually see her as an alternative view that doesn't pander to PC nonsense. But each to their own I guess.

Do you see why the phrase "final solution" might be seen as excessively inappropriate?
  • Options

Chizz said:

@shine166 she retracted the tweet and it was noted she meant final solution for Islamic terror, not Muslims as whole, but a bit of selective listening never hurt anyway I guess..

And that's your opinion if you feel that way mate however some actually see her as an alternative view that doesn't pander to PC nonsense. But each to their own I guess.

Do you see why the phrase "final solution" might be seen as excessively inappropriate?
    You are aware that someone had just killed an 8 year old child and other minors and innocents in the name of Islam right? I'd imagine it was a tweet not thought through and sent in anger, mistakes are allowed to happen
    And yet, here we are... not referencing the holocaust...