Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mrs MCS

Just passed her driving test! I just had her screaming down the phone for 5 minutes! Second time for her after being robbed of her first test! She is very pleased, as am i cos i hate driving! And now i can go on and be a proper alki!

Comments

• Me and Buckshee are on your coach tomorrow O
  • Nice one!

Congratulations!
  • Pass on my best to Ginger Doris mate.

Also let me know when she is on the road so I can take the train. :-)
  • thanks chaps, i aint ever drivin again yey
  • Say congrats to Rigby from me and H
  • I wish my missus would hurry up and pass, next time will be fourth time lucky and it's costing me a fortune in lessons !!
  • [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]I wish my missus would hurry up and pass, next time will be fourth time lucky and it's costing me a fortune in lessons !!

Keep with it fella, it aint easy these days. she will pass soon man!
  • You now need to set ground rules.

When going out (and drink is involved) you drive there.
    When comming home your wife drives.

This arrangement has work well for me for years.
  • [cite]Posted By: pettswoodaddick[/cite]You now need to set ground rules.

When going out (and drink is involved) you drive there.
    When comming home your wife drives.

This arrangement has work well for me for years.

dude, she dont drink! THATS WHY ITS BEEN HELL, AS WHEN WE GO OUT AND HAVE TO DRIVE, I STAY SOBER AND SO DOES SHE ANYWAY! (shitcaps bollox) so they are already in place! it starts tonight as we have a bbq to attend!
  • Sponsored links:

• happy days!
    Ease her in gently though, only get slightly wasted tonight or she may make you take turns to drive! Get totally wasted by about the third time :-)
  • Thanks for the advice and congrats chaps
  • Bad timing , she coulda driven u 2 B'burn 2mora, mind u she woulda had 2 stay in the car park with her apparent bad luck she brings whilst attendin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well Done anyways
  • DID YOU TAKE MRS MCS to operation no-good?
    Congrats and comiserations by the way!
  • she picked him up off the coach after but had to use a route that didn't involve going through width restrictions as she hasn't mastered them yet , FACT!
  • [cite]Posted By: Luva Luva[/cite]Bad timing , she coulda driven u 2 B'burn 2mora, mind u she woulda had 2 stay in the car park with her apparent bad luck she brings whilst attendin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well Done anyways

sod that, that'd be a long journey! thanks for the lift offer tho Andy

[cite]Posted By: Morts-Genius[/cite]DID YOU TAKE MRS MCS to operation no-good?
    Congrats and comiserations by the way!

no way, everytime i bring her we concede 4 (oh, praps not just her then!)

[cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]she picked him up off the coach after but had to use a route that didn't involve going through width restrictions as she hasn't mastered them yet , FACT!

funnily enough tho BUckshee remember i said 'nah she wont go down charlton church lane cos of the width resstrction so she will go down victoria way instead' well man about half way down viccy way there are width restrictions! lol

To be fair she shepparded me round all weekend and i have been mashed all of it (apart from the no bog coach journey!)