Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live Tonight - ed - Podcast now available

edited April 2015 in General Charlton
Hi All,

Myself and @BDL in the studio for Charlton Live on CAFCPlayer from 7 this evening.

We'd love to hear your views on yesterday's games and anything else you'd like to talk about.

Also, following on from the stat about us having a 100% penalty record at both ends this season (scored all ours, saved all the ones we've given away)., we'd like to know what your favourite quirky or unusual Charlton fact is - ie. the two balls bursting in cup finals etc etc.

Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk, tweet @CharltonLive or leave your comments in this thread and I will read them out.

There is currently no link for the show in CAFCPlayer, I have asked for this to be added ASAP but you can use yesterday's Matchday Live link to listen in from 7pm if a new link isn't set up in time.

See you from 7pm!

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2015
    I don't know how unusual this is, but I think we went through the entire 04/05 season without being given a penalty.

Also, I think we are the only team to have lost a match on route to an FA cup final. In 1945/46 there was still no league football so each round of the FA Cup was played over 2 legs. In one of the rounds we played Fulham, losing 2-1 at Craven Cottage but winning 3-1 at The Valley and so going through on aggregate.
  • Options
    Good work @EpsomAddick thanks for that.

The link is now on CAFC Player. We'll be live from 7pm but keep your suggestions like the above one coming in!
  • Options
    @wwaddickson & @BDL is there any way of hearing Charlton Live over the internet?

Cheers
  • Options
    @Stig Hi Stig, it's on CAFC Player live on Sunday evenings, then theres a podcast released in iTunes and also you will be able to listen to it over the internet too - I'll add a link when it's up.
  • Options
    Thanks very much. I used to get the podcasts a while ago, but they seemed to stop. I'll have another go :smile:
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Click Here to listen

Last night's show is now ready to be listened to either on the above link or you can download it in iTunes - search for Charlton Live in the podcast store. @stig
  • Options
    Thanks Louis. Listening now!