Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Interestingly He still uses his twitter account, must be one of the only managers to do so, I noticed because I saw these tweets

I assumed it was just being used for that, but I have looked back, and he tweets thanking fans, he has tweeted about being on the way to games, very unusual and wonder if other managers will start to do it

Comments

• Options
    Nigel Adkins used to do it, didn't he?
  • Options
    nicky forster had/has twitter when he was manager of dover and is now manager of staines.
  • Options
    Doesn't dunkin' donuts announce their special offers exclusively through twitter?
  • Options
    Realised Gary Monk still does it when he tweeted the other day. He used to be very good with giving banter back to fans, I would presume he's cut that out since he took the managers job.
  • Options
    I am very surprised and quite pleased that the Hass has made (so far) a big success of managing Burton .. when appointed I thought he'd be lucky to last a month .. I considered Hass to be a nice guy but a bit of an airhead .. looks like he's got a lot more in that head than air .. good luck to him .. BUT .. not ever against us