Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options
    Spotting a lone cyclist using the cycle lane in Albion Road Bexleyheath. I was beginning to think the multi million pound project was a waste of money.
  • Options
    Not having to cut the grass for nearly 4 weeks.
  • Options

Spotting a lone cyclist using the cycle lane in Albion Road Bexleyheath. I was beginning to think the multi million pound project was a waste of money.

Not joking I said exact same thing to my missus yesterday in the car. Probably the same fella!
  • Options
    Foreign coin currency with a hole in.
    Lovely.
  • Options
    Unsubscribing from Joe "Body Coach" Wicks' YouTube channel
  • Options

Careful. There be cycling Nazis about!

My pleasure. My grandaughters face when she sees me. Knocks me out everytime.
  • Options

Getting home to my daughter after work where she gets super overexcited.

Best feels ever.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Best feels ever.
    It's lovely when they're little and are actually pleased to see you!

Make the most of it if you are able to get home from work in time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Best feels ever.
    Yeah my lil boy looks up at me in bewilderment as though I've just crawled out of the woodwork when I get through the front door, I then get a beaming smile on his face which makes coming home from work really enjoyable
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Best feels ever.
    Agree entirely, my daughter is at this age and it is incredible. I find my step quicken as I get to my road.

I may have to take issue with 'feels' on the general things that annoy you thread though...;)
  • Options
    Playing in the same 5 a side team as both my 'boys'. It's a lovely father-son thing.
  • Options
    Finding an external hard drive with over 8,000 photos on that I thought was lost and know how how pleased everyone will be when I tell them, about 7500 are photos of our dogs! Lol
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Enjoy coming home to young children and make the most of it, they will soon be teenagers, you have been warned :smiley:

Funny that. I hate coming home from work to be greeted by my parents. Much prefer it when they're out!
  • Options
    Carter said:

ross1 said:

Enjoy coming home to young children and make the most of it, they will soon be teenagers, you have been warned :smiley:

Funny that. I hate coming home from work to be greeted by my parents. Much prefer it when they're out!
    Nothing beats a post work wank on the family sofa
    Even more so if it's not your own.
  • Options

Carter said:

ross1 said:

Bit awkward if your parents / mates are sitting there though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Carter said:

ross1 said:

So says you
  • Options
    Carter said:

Carter said:

ross1 said:

So says you
    Yeah learnt my lesson that day...

Always switch the light on when you enter a dark room as it might not be empty
  • Options
    Being packed and ready to leave for the airport and my much needed summer getaway 24 hours before I’m due to set off. Precision planning.
  • Options

Being packed and ready to leave for the airport and my much needed summer getaway 24 hours before I’m due to set off. Precision planning.

Amazingly, I've got all my shit sorted before we fly out tomorrow too. There's normally a last minute panic but not this year.

Can't say I'm looking forward to getting up at 2am tomorrow morning to drive to Gatwick but can't wait to plonk my fat arse around the pool, whilst making the most of the all inclusive for 2 weeks.
  • Options
    Eating loads of meat
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Amazingly, I've got all my shit sorted before we fly out tomorrow too. There's normally a last minute panic but not this year.

Can't say I'm looking forward to getting up at 2am tomorrow morning to drive to Gatwick but can't wait to plonk my fat arse around the pool, whilst making the most of the all inclusive for 2 weeks.
    I’m already pitched up at Leeds Bradford. Have a good one @DaveMehmet

• Options

I’m already pitched up at Leeds Bradford. Have a good one @DaveMehmet

Cheers mate, you too.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

T_C_E said:

Finding an external hard drive with over 8,000 photos on that I thought was lost and know how how pleased everyone will be when I tell them, about 7500 are photos of our dogs! Lol

Can’t wait to see them all posted up on our football forum :smile:
    Just for you @Fumbluff, Bailey at 1 month, Bailey at 2 months and Bailey at 8 years. Ive sent the photos in between in a pm. ;)
    imageimageimage