Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2017
  • Options

Mrs is at work, kids are in bed and I'm on the sofa with a can of Stella and a box of tissues watching Inside Death Row with Trevor McDonald.

• Options
    Sitting back and laughing at a generation who will tell my generation what to wear, how to behave and what time/day to go shopping. Knowing I know how to download Kodi (or at least my friend does) ;)
    Lol http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/70619/you-know-youre-getting-old-when#latest
  • Options
    The weather forecast for this weekend. Lighting up the bbq and making the most of the late summer sunshine (stuff the diet)
  • Options
    Every time FC Copenhagen lose, especially a crucial Champions League qualifier. Plastic team anno 1992. Merger wankers. Utter filth.
  • Options
    Picking today as a Half day off for the the long weekend and getting damn fine weather. Bonus!
  • Options
    Having a great week with no anxiety/stress or memory problems and want to take the opportunity to say good luck to Kin's and the boys and safe journey to those travelling to Old Trafford tomorrow. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Crystal Palace and West Ham's combined record so far this season: played six, lost six. Sadly they have to play each other in October so there's are at least 2 points up for grabs.
  • Options
    The day after the Notting Fucking Hill Fucking Carnival has Fucking ended!
  • Options
    Make some friends "genuinely the best veggie lasagne they've ever had" last night.
  • Options
    ....once I picked the bits of minced beef out
  • Options

....once I picked the bits of minced beef out

I hope they shat in your brownie.
  • Options
    Bit strong 2cats
  • Options

Bit strong 2cats

• Options
    Arsene knows pmsl
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Buying a chocolate swiss roll kiddies birthday cake because it was reduced to €2...
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Finally being bothered to enter the 96 figure router password into my blower, after 18 months of walking round the house trying to find the 1 bar of 3G that we occasionally get in these parts......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anything that improves the utter misery of airports.
    Hats off to Mini, in this case
  • Options
    Gypsy tart.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Crowdfunding. Great idea all round.
    Backed quite a few projects, mainly bands, but I'm loving (?) this example. Personally I wouldn't have the balls to launch such a project.
    Scrote 'n' Tote
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/scrote-n-tote-the-satchel-of-life-backpack
  • Options

Crowdfunding. Great idea all round.
    Backed quite a few projects, mainly bands, but I'm loving (?) this example. Personally I wouldn't have the balls to launch such a project.
    Scrote 'n' Tote
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/scrote-n-tote-the-satchel-of-life-backpack

Modelled on @nth london addick
  • Options
    Managed to beat my Dad at Golf today in what is a very rare occurance... Has only happened once beforehand in about 20 years of playing against him.

To top it off it wasnt a fluke either, my issue with Golf is I struggle to constantly connect with the ball properly, top it far too often and even rarer get on to the Green with a chance of putting for par.

Today though everything was almost perfect and could have got par on about eight holes had my putting been better.

Problem is though I know I could play five games and four of them would be nothing like today so is pleasing yet frustrating at the same time
  • Options

Managed to beat my Dad at Golf today in what is a very rare occurance... Has only happened once beforehand in about 20 years of playing against him.

To top it off it wasnt a fluke either, my issue with Golf is I struggle to constantly connect with the ball properly, top it far too often and even rarer get on to the Green with a chance of putting for par.

Today though everything was almost perfect and could have got par on about eight holes had my putting been better.

Problem is though I know I could play five games and four of them would be nothing like today so is pleasing yet frustrating at the same time

I got beaten badly by the Old Man in Law on Friday.

Was lovely to get round an 18 hole for the first time ever. Pretty much every hole I was on the green in par and then my putting was shockingly bad. :lol:

I usually doubled my strokes (is strokes right?) once on the putting green. I did get some absolute beautiful drives out, including one that broke up on re-entry to the atmosphere... Or we lost because it went so far out of sight range (beyond the putting green) and it kept going completely beyond the course!

Started off the tee again with a lot less swing!
  • Options
    Winding up Z list celebs on twitter.
  • Options

Winding up Z list celebs on twitter.

Andrew Castle is a good one to wind up
  • Options
    Picking up this, never worn, children's shirt for my boy.