Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Please you

1246783

Comments

  • IA said:


    purdis said:

    Waking up every day next to my beautiful wife.

    A sentiment of which I would have expected some agreement from this forum.
    Very strange.
    Not all of us have woken up next to his wife


    Oi! Feckin' none of you have :angry:
  • Fiiish said:

    IA said:


    purdis said:

    Waking up every day next to my beautiful wife.

    A sentiment of which I would have expected some agreement from this forum.
    Very strange.
    Not all of us have woken up next to his wife


    Oi! Feckin' none of you have :angry:
    No she's usually left before I've gotten up.

    You'd have no fucking chance.

















    :wink:
  • Fiiish said:

    Fiiish said:

    IA said:


    purdis said:

    Waking up every day next to my beautiful wife.

    A sentiment of which I would have expected some agreement from this forum.
    Very strange.
    Not all of us have woken up next to his wife


    Oi! Feckin' none of you have :angry:
    No she's usually left before I've gotten up.

    You'd have no fucking chance.



    :wink:
    Sorry, I meant gotten it up.

    It's a medical issue.
    Guess this is what my lad calls, "Banter"
  • Just spending time with my sons - doesn't happen enough.
  • purdis said:

    Fiiish said:

    Fiiish said:

    IA said:


    purdis said:

    Waking up every day next to my beautiful wife.

    A sentiment of which I would have expected some agreement from this forum.
    Very strange.
    Not all of us have woken up next to his wife


    Oi! Feckin' none of you have :angry:
    No she's usually left before I've gotten up.

    You'd have no fucking chance.



    :wink:
    Sorry, I meant gotten it up.

    It's a medical issue.
    Guess this is what my lad calls, "Banter"
    image
  • Seeing the pure joy on my kids faces when we stumble upon a playground on a day out, no matter how rusty or old.
  • purdis said:

    Fiiish said:

    Fiiish said:

    IA said:


    purdis said:

    Waking up every day next to my beautiful wife.

    A sentiment of which I would have expected some agreement from this forum.
    Very strange.
    Not all of us have woken up next to his wife


    Oi! Feckin' none of you have :angry:
    No she's usually left before I've gotten up.

    You'd have no fucking chance.



    :wink:
    Sorry, I meant gotten it up.

    It's a medical issue.
    Guess this is what my lad calls, "Banter"
    image
  • Sponsored links:


  • edited April 2015

    Waking up every day next to my beautiful wife.

    My husband says that about me :wink:
  • Easy. Hearing my children laugh. There is no greater sound in my opinion.

    This absolutely. And a smiling baby.
    I'd run away, it's wind.
  • purdis said:

    Waking up every day next to my beautiful wife.

    A sentiment of which I would have expected some agreement from this forum.
    Very strange.
    When did you last wake up next to his beautiful wife?!
  • Macronate said:

    seeing people out in public who are a lot uglier and dress a whole lot worse than me.

    makes me feel good about myself.

    May I suggest a long weekend in Hemel Hempstead?
  • Living by the seaside.
  • No wiper / ghost poo combo.
  • The tv show Wild Things. More specifically watching my missus absolutely lose it laughing at what's effectively an updated It's a Knockout.

    Very childish but genius all the same.
  • Finding my previously lost Charlton COSG flag the night before St Georges Day.

    It's really not normal to get so excited at the sight of the red, white and blue poking out of a secluded, manky bag in the garage, but excited I was!! :-)
  • johnny73 said:

    Living by the seaside.

    Beside the sea? Do you like to stroll along the Prom, Prom, Prom?
  • Where the brass band plays
  • Sponsored links:


  • Tiddly om pom pom
  • Oh I do like to be beside the seaside
  • sam3110 said:

    Something cold and fizzy on a hot day.
    When the shower is hot enough to make your skin tingle without burning
    The feel of a deep pile rug or carpet on bare feet
    Surprise sex
    Sunsets over London
    The smell of fresh warm baked bread
    The smell of Petrol
    Getting an accy right after adding in a random team from the Hungarian Third Reserve Southwest League etc.
    Deep tissue massage
    Getting on/off a tube at the perfect place for the exit/connection
    Tax rebates
    Match days

    Code for rape?
  • sam3110 said:

    Something cold and fizzy on a hot day.
    When the shower is hot enough to make your skin tingle without burning
    The feel of a deep pile rug or carpet on bare feet
    Surprise sex
    Sunsets over London
    The smell of fresh warm baked bread
    The smell of Petrol
    Getting an accy right after adding in a random team from the Hungarian Third Reserve Southwest League etc.
    Deep tissue massage
    Getting on/off a tube at the perfect place for the exit/connection
    Tax rebates
    Match days

    Code for rape?
    Sexual banter
  • sam3110 said:

    Something cold and fizzy on a hot day.
    When the shower is hot enough to make your skin tingle without burning
    The feel of a deep pile rug or carpet on bare feet
    Surprise sex
    Sunsets over London
    The smell of fresh warm baked bread
    The smell of Petrol
    Getting an accy right after adding in a random team from the Hungarian Third Reserve Southwest League etc.
    Deep tissue massage
    Getting on/off a tube at the perfect place for the exit/connection
    Tax rebates
    Match days

    Code for rape?
    Must have been walking suggestively down the street.
  • Aspall's Suffolk Draught cider aligned with no work in the morning
  • edited April 2015
    Having a few beers at 7am at Gatwick whilst waiting for my flight.
  • Having a few beers at 7am at Gatwick whilst waiting for my flight.

    Where you off to mate?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out!