Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Manc Derby

Good game brewing here if you're not already watching.

Comments

• 2-1 Man U now
  • Big turnaround, Citeh started so fast but all Utd at the moment. Been a proper direct end to end English derby for the first half hour or so.
  • Can't help thinking that Manuel Pellegrini will be shown the door before next season.
  • Was anyone else on the 5/1 yellow card to be shown with Coral for this game? Crazy odds.
  • Kompany is a lucky boy there. Maybe borderline but could easily have seen red there. Nice to see the officials taking the time to make that decision.

MP just keeping the mangers seat warm until Pep's contract expires at Bayern.
  • Kompany is a lucky boy there. Maybe borderline but could easily have seen red there. Nice to see the officials taking the time to make that decision.

MP just keeping the mangers seat warm until Pep's contract expires at Bayern.

I can't help thinking that Ancelotti might end up at Citteh if Madrid get rid of him
  • They could do a lot worse.
  • Got locked out of the house, and missed the first half, looking forward to watching the second half.

He's the sort of coach they need, consistent domestic success and knows how to win the Champions League. All the things Citteh don't have at present!

He's the sort of coach they need, consistent domestic success and knows how to win the Champions League. All the things Citteh don't have at present!
    But he has been at top clubs with top players. Of course he is going to do well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Offside goal but it doesn't mata.

Ancelotti has a surprisingly poor domestic record. Good In Europe though.

Could see Real bring daft enough to get rid of him too even though he's the best man for that job - happy to keep a low profile, likeable enough to keep egos happy etc.
  • City's season is just falling apart. Such nothing players fernando (that's an island on take me out), fernandinho (that's it's sister island). How many average central midfielders can Portugal offer?
  • Crazy how quickly United have gone from looking a bit of a mess to really starting to bring it together. A month or so?
  • Offering odds at half time of 22-1 for the match to finish 4-2 to United, did anyone 'have a bang on that' ?
  • Crazy how quickly United have gone from looking a bit of a mess to really starting to bring it together. A month or so?

only took a fifth of a billion pounds
  • Offering odds at half time of 22-1 for the match to finish 4-2 to United, did anyone 'have a bang on that' ?

I saw that, I was so close to. Spent the next 45 mins telling every in the bar that I guarantee that it will finish like that because I decided against it. Lo and behold...
  • Got locked out of the house, and missed the first half, looking forward to watching the second half.

What did you do to upset her?
  • Clichy, Demichelis, Mangala, Navas, Fernando, Fernandinho, Dzecko, Nasri all players nowhere near the quality of Chelsea and all playing significant parts in Citys downfall. Toure is far too lazy, Milner works hard but lacks consistency, Aguero and Silva too good for those around them and are gonna get the hump soon. All that money spent on shite.

When Young and Smalling are scoring against you then big changes need to be made!
  • This City team just isn't up to it any more. Pellegrini hasn't had a clue with tactics lately, playing Toure where he does is ridiculous doesn't help he is playing like he doesn't give a toss either though. Both of them will be gone in the summer. Silva and Aguero need to think about their future too. Couldn't be happier about their demise either, if ever their was an example of money ruining English football, man city are it.

Great game to watch though, Fellaini has really come good and Mata what a great little player he is - who signed those two eh? Impressed with Ashley Young too, he is in for a chance at another England call up, goal and a lovely assist today in front of big Roy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Toure looks like he still has the raving hump after City couldn't be bothered to make a big deal over his birthday.

only took a fifth of a billion pounds
    They had that a month ago.