Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Redknapp

Last five minutes put me right off him,

Comments

• Options
    An absolute tosser, blaming Charlton for ending Matty Holmes career
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Arter from non league, sold Matty Holmes to Blackburn - got done at Charlton
  • Options
    Perhaps Muscat was playing for us.
  • Options
    rs340 said:

what?? What did he say?
  • Options
    Second arry thread but this one seems a lot more interesting, where did that quote come from
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Off memory "we sold Matty to Blackburn, he got done at Charlton"
  • Options

rs340 said:

what?? What did he say?
    On goals on Sunday, mentioned selling Holmes to Blackburn, where his career was ended by a horror tackle AGAINST Charlton

• Options
    rs340 said:

rs340 said:

what?? What did he say?
    On goals on Sunday, mentioned selling Holmes to Blackburn, where his career was ended by a horror tackle AGAINST Charlton

RS, think what I "quoted" is accurate ?
  • Options
    He definitely said AGAINST Charlton.
  • Options
    edited April 2015

rs340 said:

rs340 said:

what?? What did he say?

Just rewound the tv, he said ''we sold him to Blackburn for 1.2m, he got a terrible injury, a bad tackle um against Charlton, finished his career''
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2015
    rs340 said:

rs340 said:

rs340 said:

what?? What did he say?

Just rewound the tv, he said ''we sold him to Blackburn for 1.2m, he got a terrible injury, a bad tackle um against Charlton, finished his career''
    rs340 said:

rs340 said:

rs340 said:

what?? What did he say?

Fair play rs, like I said, was quoting from memory - against Charlton - is kin disgraceful (I thought he said at, obviously wrong) - what a twonk.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Just shows what a deluded man he is, he probably would swear verbatim that his take on events is correct, just like he ain't a wheeler dealer, he ain't got any skeletons in his rather large wardrobes in sandbanks
  • Options
    Redknapp is a bit of a plonker...nothing new here.
  • Options
    Tossa Del Harry.
  • Options
    Harry Redknapp in ignorant, thick as pigshit shocker
  • Options
    Twitchy hunt
  • Options
    Have always hated the man
  • Options
    Fella needs ironing out!

;-)
  • Options
    He is a crook and everyone knows it. Has mates in the media who keep pushing him, but he's a crook. QPR are finished as a club and Harry will be responsible. I have on reasonably good authority he demanded £20m to keep QPR up and left when it was refused. If QPR go down that could be curtains.
  • Options
    masicat said:

He is a crook and everyone knows it. Has mates in the media who keep pushing him, but he's a crook. QPR are finished as a club and Harry will be responsible. I have on reasonably good authority he demanded £20m to keep QPR up and left when it was refused. If QPR go down that could be curtains.

what? so it was within his power to just keep them up as simple as that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    20m WTF.

Your having a laugh.

This is turning into a fairy story, with Harry boy the panto villain.

The really funny thing was to keep out of Prison, Harry portray himself as a moron then wondered why he didn't get the England job,

I would say because 4-3-4 just didn't add up.
  • Options

20m WTF.

Your having a laugh.

This is turning into a fairy story, with Harry boy the panto villain.

The really funny thing was to keep out of Prison, Harry portray himself as a moron then wondered why he didn't get the England job,

I would say because 4-3-4 just didn't add up.

Less tax = 4-3-3.95
  • Options
    When he looks back over his career, the leatherfaced dumb c**t can be very very thankful he has got away with not spending any time at Her Majesty's Pleasure.
  • Options
    In talks with Derby to be their Director Of Football.

Bit of a trek from Sandbanks 'arry boy. Hope they make it worth it for you hopefully in sole charge of transfers!
  • Options

In talks with Derby to be their Director Of Football.

Bit of a trek from Sandbanks 'arry boy. Hope they make it worth it for you hopefully in sole charge of transfers!

Will probably get a cut of transfers and a club helicopter to fly him up and back. The worst of the "pwopa football men." Really thought the game had gotten rid of his type when Sherwood was massively found out at Villa.
  • Options
    F#ck's sake, saw that this thread had been dug up from history and thought maybe he'd been arrested again. But no, he's just landed another job that involves no proper work except allegedly winking at agents, allegedly signing lots and lots of players whether or not they're needed and allegedly making his bank balance increase at a suspiciously rapid rate.
  • Options
    Bit of a slap for him that, never managed a team north of Tottenham.
  • Options
    Regarding the earlier posts on this thread, my middle son who is a journalist, interviewed Matty Holmes last year. He had nothing but praise for Charlton, and Curbs in particular. As usual, Redknapp senior was talking crap.
  • Options
    Won't be involved in transfers according to their spokesman on 5Live tonight, purely a coaching role. When the F did he last coach anyone? Well known for the last 20 years to never come out if his office.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Oh we all know he will be the sly old wonky eyed twot...