Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yanns at it again

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2015
    WSS said:

Can't wait for our fans to sing "Simon Francis, he ain't got a clue" when Bournemouth visit.

No matter what anyone says about francis now he was absolutely dog shit for us, he could not pass, tackle, head the ball at the required standard for more than 1 game in 5 or 6, without a doubt the worst defender we had during those shit days, it makes me laugh that people praise the man parky yet he could not get a tune out of francis, sometimes it just don't work for a player at a club we was his club, I expect the normal noises about him being affected by the criticism from the stands but he would have had none had he shown anywhere near the consistency he is now, mgr or player fault I say both
  • Options
    Francis hasn't got the bottle to play in front of big crowds like the 15,000 or so at The Valley. 12,000 polite, middle class Bournemouth blue rinses seems to work for him. Wonder where he will end up next year if they are promoted. Can't quite see him up against Hazard in The PL!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    So Simon Francis has gone from "dog shit" at CAFC
    To the best attacking full back/wing back in the championship,
    (With the most assists for a full back)

Pleased i said at the Preston cup match when he was shocking and totally devoid of confidence, and was hooked at H/T, that he needed to get to play as a wing back to prove he was Decent. ( his career was over that night at CAFC)

As for Yann what a bargain for 400K Fee and 12k a week.

Wasn't Scott Macdonald on 18K a week at Millwall last season ?

If Bournemouth go up they will take some hammerings because their defense will be exposed at premiership level .

It's great to see the teams who score plenty of goals and play attacking football in the top 3 positions in the table.

• Options
    WSS said:

Can't wait for our fans to sing "Simon Francis, he ain't got a clue" when Bournemouth visit.

And they will. Even if we're 3-0 downand he's on the scoresheet.
  • Options

If Bournemouth go up they will take some hammerings because their defense will be exposed at premiership level

The town centre might get a few hammerings as well
  • Options

So Simon Francis has gone from "dog shit" at CAFC
    To the best attacking full back/wing back in the championship,
    (With the most assists for a full back)

Pleased i said at the Preston cup match when he was shocking and totally devoid of confidence, and was hooked at H/T, that he needed to get to play as a wing back to prove he was Decent. ( his career was over that night at CAFC)

As for Yann what a bargain for 400K Fee and 12k a week.

Wasn't Scott Macdonald on 18K a week at Millwall last season ?

If Bournemouth go up they will take some hammerings because their defense will be exposed at premiership level .

It's great to see the teams who score plenty of goal and play attacking football in the top 3 positions in the table.

Just proves the point that parkinson didn't know how to manage at cafc too big a club and task for him and francis was not able to step up at that stage of his career

• Options
    Could be interesting come the last match of the season as they could end up putting our match on the TV... Is it just one or two matches that Sky show on the final day of the Championship?
  • Options

Could be interesting come the last match of the season as they could end up putting our match on the TV... Is it just one or two matches that Sky show on the final day of the Championship?

If our match is on tv Bournemouth are as good as up.
  • Options
    We played our part by letting Harry Arter go to become a key player for them, plus Yann of course. Waste of time blaming FFS, the FA are basically FA use.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think a lot of people will move on once we've signed a replacement number 9 for the squad who is any good; fingers crossed the wait will end after 18 months.
  • Options
    Addicted said:

I think a lot of people will move on once we've signed a replacement number 9 for the squad who is any good; fingers crossed the wait will end after 18 months.

This have been the issue from day one.
    Reading my posts you will gather that i was a fan of the moody Frenchman,
    But i did say at the time to replace him with a younger more mobile target man who could not only head the ball but could hold on to it to bring the other attackers in to play. 12 to 14 goals a season would be fine.(plus plenty of assists) we wouldn't be able to afford the 25 goals a season striker.

Not to have a number 9/striker/target man for over a year is Sacrilege.

Even if it's just us a plan B if Watt or Vetokele aren't doing it.
    Plus if we could keep Johann, Eagles and even Bulot, reaching 65 plus goals next season might not be out of reach.

• Options
    I don't think a single cafc fan was not a fan of yann when he played for us a great servant an excellent footballer who without us would not have enjoyed the success in English football he has, we were as pivotal in yann regaining and becoming the top class championship footballer he now is,

There are different opinions on his departure where both sides are adamant that they are correct,

I wish yann well I admire his continual growth in the game

I don't respect how he left and it tarnished his reputation in my eyes you make your choices form opinions based on your own mind