Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth game 2/5/15 - Extra 1,400 tickets allocated, rush to relocate existing flasks & blankets

Blimey, when was the last time people queued overnight for tickets for a game against us?

m.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/12872966.Hundreds_of_Cherries_fans_queue_overnight_to_ensure_tickets_to_last_game_of_season_at_Charlton/

Comments

• Options
    Millwall, their cup final don't you know?
  • Options
    "Even if we have already secured promotion, the atmosphere at that final game will be incredible"

A bit presumptuous - I don't actually think they'll get automatic promotion.
  • Options
    Affluent area. Just look at what they paybfor their own tickets/season tickets.
  • Options
    Yann not withstanding I hope we smash 'em
  • Options

I'm surprised they can all afford the tickets & their travel costs, bearing in mind, the desperate, Tory made, economic depression in Bournemouth. :wink:

(My apologies for the sarcastic & unnecessary comment).

You dont want to believe everything you hear! double wink!

The council website says...
    Bournemouth achieved a top ten ranking for the highest number of businesses per 10,000 population in 2013. Other interesting findings include the news that there were 50.2 business start-ups per 10,000 population in 2013, which ranks Bournemouth 19th nationally.

(my apologies for replying!)
  • Options
    Going by today they might be celebrating a play off place
  • Options
    edited April 2015
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If the club had any nous they should move the West Stand Lower season ticket holders and move them and give this to Bournemouth. I am certain Bouremouth would sell these in hours.
    Admittedly it would upset season ticket holders.

Lol and a write up in VOTV - "Beyond Parody" and a shed loads of Roland out!! plus "She don't know what she's doing"
  • Options
    Interesting 9 minutes before halftime at Bournemouth.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Kap10 said:

If the club had any nous they should move the West Stand Lower season ticket holders and move them and give this to Bournemouth. I am certain Bouremouth would sell these in hours.

Lol and a write up in VOTV - "Beyond Parody" and a shed loads of Roland out!! plus "She don't know what she's doing"
    Please, I'm being serious! There will be LOADS from the South Coast coming up for this if they can go up that day, which is looking very likely.
  • Options

Kap10 said:

Please, I'm being serious!
    ``You don`t know what you`re doing``
  • Options
    why not just make a financial killing - let them have all the east stand ?
    (serious).
    We dont care -prob want them to go up! (might make Kermy dispensable)
  • Options
    Bound to get a pen or two against you guys!

Wilson has earned more on his own that any other TEAM!
  • Options
    Well fair enough!

Just hope we do this time if we need to go through that route again.
  • Options

why not just make a financial killing - let them have all the east stand ?
    (serious).
    We dont care -prob want them to go up! (might make Kermy dispensable)

So just as you ask ST holders to renew you tell them they're being booted out of their seats.

Then there's all the other police and logistical problems it would cause.

where do you put all the East Stand ST holders, do the disabled supporters in the east want away fans standing up in front of them? Or the box holders, and if we can do it for AFCB then why not any other team? Leeds could fill the East too.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I take you are not a season ticket in the West Lower then @ElfsborgAddick.
  • Options
    They will try and get tickets in the home end. Could be interesting.
  • Options

Blimey, when was the last time people queued overnight for tickets for a game against us?

m.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/12872966.Hundreds_of_Cherries_fans_queue_overnight_to_ensure_tickets_to_last_game_of_season_at_Charlton/

Reading some of those comments, it's absolutely ridiculous that Bournemouth offered no priority for fans who'd been to loads of away games. you'd be fuming if you'd been to 15 away games but missed out because someone who hadn't been to any, bothered to queue overnight
  • Options
    Cast your mind back a few years to the Cup games against Brentford and Leicester. Do you remember. we gave them about a third of the East Stand. Caused no great logistical problems, as I recall.

Why don't we do the same this time? Say 2,000 tickets at £30 a time and that's £60,000 in the club's pockets to help see them through the close season. Maybe enough to have to avoid having to sell Henderson/Gomez/Watt/ Gudmundsson/Vetokele/Cousins to pay the bills when there is no money coming in.

OK. I know people are going to say what about the season ticket holders in blocks A and B of the East Stand? The answer to that is quite simple - they don't sit there anyway so they can sit in their "normal" seats in blocks D and E:-)

Will be interesting to see If Bournemouth try and get on the pitch at the end if they are promoted.
  • Options
    And looking at their run in, plus the fact they have a 1 point lead and the best goal difference by miles, it's looking pretty certain that they'll be getting promoted
  • Options
    It was Orient and those were cup games.

It did cause logistical problems with entrance and exit and with facilities.

It costs a lot more I police and stewarding.

And for a league game you are still passing off ST holders.