Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pre-Season Friendlies 2015

Possibly a bit early but has anyone heard gossip on what away games we may have?

Comments

• Options
    Liege
  • Options
    hope they do the same as last year - but apparently they aren't! we will see i suppose! if the club don't do something perhaps we should arrange something on here?

my vote would be for AD Alcorcón! we could go across for one of there preseason friendly's
  • Options
    Dr Kish said on one of his articles that they're could be 2 home friendlies , with one being 'high key' if pulled off
  • Options
    Standard Liege at home. Nailed on.
  • Options

Standard Liege at home. Nailed on.

KM said that I will not be them as their season will have already started.

I reckon a home friendly against a London team like Arsenal or West Ham
  • Options
    I send an annual e mail to Chris Parkes suggesting playing certain Scottish clubs in the hope of a repeat of the 1991 Scottish tour which remains my favourite pre season. In terms of opposition Kilmarnock, Queen of the South and their artificial pitch, Motherwell, Annan, Berwick Rangers (England) would provide a combination of a 90 min run out through to serious/equal opposition. Queen of the South pitch is regarded as the future and plays like grass.

Never had a reply !
  • Options

I send an annual e mail to Chris Parkes suggesting playing certain Scottish clubs in the hope of a repeat of the 1991 Scottish tour which remains my favourite pre season. In terms of opposition Kilmarnock, Queen of the South and their artificial pitch, Motherwell, Annan, Berwick Rangers (England) would provide a combination of a 90 min run out through to serious/equal opposition. Queen of the South pitch is regarded as the future and plays like grass.

Never had a reply !

Must be related to Meire.

Another pre-season up there would be a cracker.
  • Options
    2 home friendlies and 4 away. The aforementioned high profile fixture will be Steven Gerrard and the LA Galaxy. We will also have Dundee United come down for a home friendly. The 4 away friendlies will likely look something like this. Burgess Hill Town, Alcorcon, Tours, 1860 Munchen
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rossman92 said:

2 home friendlies and 4 away. The aforementioned high profile fixture will be Steven Gerrard and the LA Galaxy. We will also have Dundee United come down for a home friendly. The 4 away friendlies will likely look something like this. Burgess Hill Town, Alcorcon, Tours, 1860 Munchen

If this is a wind up it's very well thought out and random.
  • Options
    The annual pre season trip to Spain won't be going ahead , but they could be going out to Austria
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Rossman92 said:

Can't forget our annual trips to Welling and Bromley
    and remember we have played Pompy a Gibraltar XI and Thurrock the last 2 years so can't rule them 3 out again
  • Options

Rossman92 said:

If this is a wind up it's very well thought out and random.
    Ha the only two that make any sense are Alcorcon and Tours (Delort connection) the rest took some thought
  • Options
    Incredible result for@CAFC_TheAcademyagainst@earlier. With 9 men they held on for a 1-0 win. Roll on@ #

8:25pm - 4 Apr 15
  • Options
    Anyone found cheap train tickets for 1860 Muenchen away?
  • Options
    IA said:

I'm on it now!
  • Options
    IA said:

Easy, just take the Chunnel, Then take a train from Coquelles to Paris, then Paris to Munich. You might want to forget the cheap part though
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

IA said:

Easy, just take the Chunnel, Then take a train from Coquelles to Paris, then Paris to Munich. You might want to forget the cheap part though
    That sounds alright. I was expecting changes at Paris, Lyon, Basel, Doncaster and Innsbruck.
  • Options
    IA said:

Rossman92 said:

IA said:

That sounds alright. I was expecting changes at Paris, Lyon, Basel, Doncaster and Innsbruck.
    That's only if you take the £3.50 over night Megabus via Coventry and Stoke-on-Trent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rossman92 said:

Tangerines as part of deal to buy Ciftci?
  • Options
    Non-European side at the Valley.
  • Options

Boca Juniors then.

• Options

NYRB

BWP, Bover and Sam all play there
  • Options
    Not even warm
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    American Samoa ?
  • Options

Guangzhou Evergrande?
  • Options
    Galaxy
  • Options

Not even warm

So a none European side from a cold country? ;)
  • Options
    So who is competing in the Stayen Cup this season?