Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England v Lithuania

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Montenegro v Russia suspended after 20 secs. Russian keeper hit on the back of the head by a flare!
  • Not a flare then.
  • shirty5 said:

Montenegro v Russia suspended after 20 secs. Russian keeper hit on the back of the head by a flair!

Sounds like Northern Soul gig...
  • shirty5 said:

Montenegro v Russia suspended after 20 secs. Russian keeper hit on the back of the head by a flare!

Banter alert...
  • what a load of rubbish at Wembley
  • Watching with the sound down. Mr. Townsend does my head in.
    Reckon Harry Kane will come on and score.
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought Mr "plastic paddy" Townsend was being dropped?

He does my head in.
  • Just seen the caption saying that Lee Dixon played 22 times for England. Would have put money on him playing twice as many as that.
  • Just seen the caption saying that Lee Dixon played 22 times for England. Would have put money on him playing twice as many as that.

Me too. Glen Johnson for comparison purposes has 54. Different eras but I know who I think was the better player.
  • Who kept Lee out the side?
  • WayneK said:

Who kept Lee out the side?

Right Back, Lee Dixon – 22 caps

Dixon was kept out of the 1990 World Cup squad by Paul Parker and Gary Stevens, and once Gary Neville turned up on the scene in 1995, it pretty much spelt curtains for the Arsenal full back. So much so that he never played in a single tournament, World Cup or otherwise.
  • that's better
  • Can't get English people on me Facebook slagging the team off before the game even started ffs

Now they saying what do you expect ffs

• Fair play HK
  • Keeper's a right si
  • Sponsored links:

• was it his first touch?
  • Not a bad start to an international career...
  • Watching with the sound down. Mr. Townsend does my head in.
    Reckon Harry Kane will come on and score.

Should change my name to Harry Sage!
  • seth plum said:

was it his first touch?

Yes mate
  • 18 seconds international debut, one touch, goal...pretty impressive whoever the opposition is.
  • he had a touch in the build up didn't he?
  • Hopefully that's the end of Welbeck. Poor player with a goalscoring record that's so laughable, if it wasn't for Roy he'd be nowhere near the starting XI.

You know a few seasons back, he managed 1 goal all season for Manchester United and they won the title.

He's managed 4 goals for Arsenal this year. Austin has managed 15 in a side that can't score for shite.

Townsend just gave him MOM!!!!
  • Welbeck is the top scorer of all teams in the current qualifyers
  • Welbeck is the top scorer of all teams in the current qualifyers

Bloke misses more chances than he scores. Also can't manage to shoot without falling over. Pretty easy to score a lot of goals when the opposition are total cack.

He can't score the premier league though. Never does and never will. Lacks that goalscoring instinct.