Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Semi Ajayi off to Cardiff

ARSENAL have confirmed that Semi Ajayi has joined Championship side Cardiff on loan until the end of the season.
«1

Comments

  • I know what that's like. I once had a semi - the only difference was that the wife sent me to Coventry instead.

    is that when you share the house equally ? .. she got the inside, you got the outside ?
  • I always rated him, it is a pity we didn't give him a better Contract offer. He is the nearest player i have seen to Richard Rufus. Would definitely have played some first team games by now.
  • dickplumb said:

    I always rated him, it is a pity we didn't give him a better Contract offer. He is the nearest player i have seen to Richard Rufus. Would definitely have played some first team games by now.

    Better than Gomez?
  • edited March 2015
    Kap10 said:

    dickplumb said:

    I always rated him, it is a pity we didn't give him a better Contract offer. He is the nearest player i have seen to Richard Rufus. Would definitely have played some first team games by now.

    Better than Gomez?
    Not even close.

    I've seen him play a few times, and was impressed. No question he is a good player. Gomez, imo, is mustard.
  • Kap10 said:

    dickplumb said:

    I always rated him, it is a pity we didn't give him a better Contract offer. He is the nearest player i have seen to Richard Rufus. Would definitely have played some first team games by now.

    Better than Gomez?
    I have seen them both on numerous occasions.

    Not even close...
  • Ayaji was one of the better players in that U18 side, but Gomez is different gravy
  • Gomez, Ajayi CB pairing for next year?
  • Kap10 said:

    dickplumb said:

    I always rated him, it is a pity we didn't give him a better Contract offer. He is the nearest player i have seen to Richard Rufus. Would definitely have played some first team games by now.

    Better than Gomez?
    No, I would say Gomez is head and shoulders above Ajayi. But it would have been good to have them both together.

  • dickplumb said:

    I always rated him, it is a pity we didn't give him a better Contract offer. He is the nearest player i have seen to Richard Rufus. Would definitely have played some first team games by now.

    You mean "distribution" is row Z?
  • Sponsored links:


  • Last time I was in Cardiff I had more than a semi.
  • dizzee said:

    Last time I was in Cardiff I had more than a semi.

    Watt did play well to be fair
  • dizzee said:

    Last time I was in Cardiff I had more than a semi.

    So you left a deposit then, didn't you?
  • Looks like Bobby Zamora in the Charlton shirt
  • Looking at the position of his left hand, he's about to demonstrate his ball control...
  • Now on loan with AFC Wimbledon from Cardiff
  • Just seen he's on loan in the Championship with Rotherham.
  • What the f**k has this got to do with Charlton? Or have I missed something?
  • Sponsored links:


  • Came through our academy.

    OK but, so what? Hundreds have done that.

  • Scoham said:

    addick05 said:

    Came through our academy.

    OK but, so what? Hundreds have done that.

    Some of us are interested in former players careers, especially those from our academy.
    Especially when our owners see fit to see them only offered a 6 month pro contract so we end up losing them for free and they go on to be internationals.
  • buckshee said:

    Scoham said:

    addick05 said:

    Came through our academy.

    OK but, so what? Hundreds have done that.

    Some of us are interested in former players careers, especially those from our academy.
    Especially when our owners see fit to see them only offered a 6 month pro contract so we end up losing them for free and they go on to be internationals.
    Left summer 2013, can’t blame Roland for this one.

    Was it a budget issue or just that he wasn’t rated that highly?
  • Scoham said:

    buckshee said:

    Scoham said:

    addick05 said:

    Came through our academy.

    OK but, so what? Hundreds have done that.

    Some of us are interested in former players careers, especially those from our academy.
    Especially when our owners see fit to see them only offered a 6 month pro contract so we end up losing them for free and they go on to be internationals.
    Left summer 2013, can’t blame Roland for this one.

    Was it a budget issue or just that he wasn’t rated that highly?
    Wasn’t blaming Roland, it was the spivs that only offered him 6 months.
  • addick05 said:

    What the f**k has this got to do with Charlton? Or have I missed something?

    I'm personally interested as he was in the same schoolboy team as my son, always like to know where former youth players end up good or bad, good luck to him it's only the last couple of seasons he's been playing regular 1st team football.
  • buckshee said:

    Scoham said:

    buckshee said:

    Scoham said:

    addick05 said:

    Came through our academy.

    OK but, so what? Hundreds have done that.

    Some of us are interested in former players careers, especially those from our academy.
    Especially when our owners see fit to see them only offered a 6 month pro contract so we end up losing them for free and they go on to be internationals.
    Left summer 2013, can’t blame Roland for this one.

    Was it a budget issue or just that he wasn’t rated that highly?
    Wasn’t blaming Roland, it was the spivs that only offered him 6 months.
    Iirc it was part budget and part that Powell rated the Irish lad CB more highly so offered the Irish boy the longer contract... he has now given up footy altogether so Powell got that decision wrong.
  • edited September 2018

    buckshee said:

    Scoham said:

    buckshee said:

    Scoham said:

    addick05 said:

    Came through our academy.

    OK but, so what? Hundreds have done that.

    Some of us are interested in former players careers, especially those from our academy.
    Especially when our owners see fit to see them only offered a 6 month pro contract so we end up losing them for free and they go on to be internationals.
    Left summer 2013, can’t blame Roland for this one.

    Was it a budget issue or just that he wasn’t rated that highly?
    Wasn’t blaming Roland, it was the spivs that only offered him 6 months.
    Iirc it was part budget and part that Powell rated the Irish lad CB more highly so offered the Irish boy the longer contract... he has now given up footy altogether so Powell got that decision wrong.
    Are you talking about Feely, dont think he has given up on football I heard he was back in Ireland at St Patricks.

    I am probably wrong tho
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out!