Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit for the new season ?

edited March 2015 in General Charlton
Are we getting a new kit next season ? Can't stand the current one. Although it's saved me being a full kit w***** all season (kidding I only wear the shirt!)

Comments

• Options
    I would kill for a return of Le Coq
  • Options
    Krazy8 said:

Are we getting a new kit next season ? Can't stand the current one. Although it's saved me being a full kit w***** all season (kidding I only wear the shirt!)

It seems to be the arrangement these days, 3 (THREE as in the videprinter) new kits every year...
  • Options
    Very slimming as well...
  • Options
    Could do without a sponsor on the back of the shorts, think that looks idiotic. But yeah I'm pretty sure there will be a new kit every year. Quite liked the one we had last year to be fair
  • Options
    I like our away kit, hate our home kit, loathe our third kit. Hopefully a decent home kit next season, not holding my breath.
  • Options
    As a football kit I quite like the home one. As a Charlton kit however, it is dreadful.

Hopefully something a bit more Charlton like next year!
  • Options
    I hate the current home kit. Change is goooood!
  • Options
    Didn't @Heisenberg kill you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I like it

now with badge and sponsor
  • Options
    Henderson has been wearing a 'grey' shirt recently. Wasn't the Official keeper shirts released for 2014/15 the Orange and Green ones?