Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RIP Lil' Chris

Only 24 no age at all, condolences to his friends and family

not very well known, but I remember when he started he came into my school to perform and we all got a free single

no word of a lie I only thought about him the other day, and decided to listen to his song Checkin' It Out

Comments

• Options
    Never heard the name before .. until now .. dead at age 24 !! .. tragic whatever the circumstances R I P
  • Options
    edited March 2015
  • Options
    edited March 2015
  • Options
    In shock, he is a mate of mine from when I was doing some singing work at his old record label.

Can't believe it.

The funniest and nicest bloke you could wish to meet, but he was very troubled.

R.I.P mate.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

This is the day that RIP threads went too far.

With Paulie here Charlton life is half football related, half a teenage girls Facebook account.

To be fair we don't have to read them
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

With Paulie here Charlton life is half football related, half a teenage girls Facebook account.

For what reason? People knew him - R.I.P.

You didn't have to open it.
  • Options
    The little kid from Rock School? That's really sad! 24 is no age.
  • Options

The little kid from Rock School? That's really sad! 24 is no age.

Yeah that's him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP .

Can't say i've ever heard of him.
  • Options
    RIP To the lad
  • Options

RIP .

this was his first single which reached number 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttkkj9yBh3Y
  • Options
    Remember Gene Simmons picking him for the band in Rock School

R I P
  • Options

RIP .

this was his first single which reached number 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttkkj9yBh3Y
    He could still belt that song out at that pitch. Talented guy, but his demons got it in the way of his career. So so sad. :-(
  • Options

Let me get this right. I'm a tad confused.
    Your that desperate to start a thread that your now starting R.I.P. ones for the living?
    @getalife

Maybe do research before moaning at me
    Apologise Paulie, was confused by the post after yours, did check and edited my comment within seconds. Frankly amazed you picked up my initial post which was there for less than a minute.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Yet you don't take exception with the hundreds of RIP's dedicated to OAP rock stars that would be unknown to anyone under 50 ?

RIP to the lad, ridiculous age to die.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Huskaris said:

Yet you don't take exception with the hundreds of RIP's dedicated to OAP rock stars that would be unknown to anyone under 50 ?

It's my thread of course someone will take exception to it, just ignoring comments like this now.

So desperate to wind me up people are willing to ignore something as serious as a 24 year old dying
  • Options
    edited March 2015

se9addick said:

Huskaris said:

It's my thread of course someone will take exception to it, just ignoring comments like this now.

So desperate to wind me up people are willing to ignore something as serious as a 24 year old dying
    LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How did he die?
  • Options

How did he die?

Suicide I believe, RIP.
  • Options
    He called me a liar or a mug earlier SJ. Just for the record. He's never met me.
  • Options
    It all sounds tragic but who was Lil Chris ?
  • Options
    Clearly I've upset a few people. It wasn't my intention. Apologies Paulie, it was meant to be more light hearted than it came across.

I didn't want to cause offense to anyone and I just won't open threads that aren't of real interest to me anymore.

Apologies again.
  • Options

He called me a liar or a mug earlier SJ. Just for the record. He's never met me.

He later reiterated his belief that anyone that didn't agree was defiantly a liar or a mug. .....
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Clearly I've upset a few people. It wasn't my intention. Apologies Paulie, it was meant to be more light hearted than it came across.

I didn't want to cause offense to anyone and I just won't open threads that aren't of real interest to me anymore.

Apologies again.

That's really big of you @Huskaris fair play to you, sorry if I misinterpreted your post.
  • Options

Huskaris said:

Apologies again.

That's really big of you @Huskaris fair play to you, sorry if I misinterpreted your post.
    That's OK it is the curse of text based communication! It was meant as the kind of throwaway comment someone would make in the pub, not a barbed comment but I understand entirely why it could be viewed like that!
  • Options
    Came accross as a little shit on the rock school programme but this is awful news, very sad to hear he was troubled. I almost hope it was something natural rather than suicide. No one should go through that. RIP