Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is 19 points from the next possible 30 realistic?

WSSWSS
edited October 2006 in General Charlton
I was taking a brief look at our next ten fixtures and i know its a great thing predicting results but i really can't see why 19 points is not achievable.

What are people's thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    I've got the feeling we'll get to 20 points by the start December, and over the magical 25 by Boxing Day.
  • Options
    the next two are crucial.

do well in those and we will have confidence and momentum behind us, and then be playing against opposition that are beatable.

continue to struggle in the two and not only will we be low on confidence, other clubs will be relishing coming up against us. that's my view.
  • Options
    I have still not lost faith in the team, plenty of players returning for the next couple of games, my only concern is we have no idea what our best side is & it may take a while to work out & the Premier League does not really give you time to 'Find out'. Gotta believe we will turn it round.
  • Options
    I think that ID already has a good idea of the starting 11 he considers his best and would put out if everyone was fit.

I would guess that Carson, Young, Diawarra, Traora, Reid, Faye, JFH and Bent would be definite starters. Add to that 3 of Rommedahl, Thomas, Ambrose, Walton, Pouso, HH, Gibbs, Sorondo, or Elk.

That side is top 6 not bottom 3!!
  • Options
    I agree with AFKA - if we can win those in some style I think we can have a great run to Christmas, but if we draw/lose them both then the mindset turns to relegation for players, fans and of course our opposition.