Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Spares Thread

Couldn't find a thread already so here goes. Anyone got 2 spare tickets for Millwall away U16 or adult? Long shot i know but worth a try...

Comments

• Two Adult tickets would be great :-)
  • Two tickets please if any go spare
  • Two spares if going please
  • If anyone has 1 adult spare I'd be grateful
  • Me too. 1 adult and a junior.
  • I need an adult ticket if anyone has one?
  • May have a couple in the home end
  • one adult please
  • Demand is outstripping supply here - prices will be off the chart
  • Not that I'm selling. But how much would you spend to get a ticket for this one. I once paid £500 for a pair of tickets that were auctioned off for England Spain euro 96. I also once paid £400 got a Michael Owen signed England baseball cap at a boxing do. I subsequently left it in the back of a cab. They must see me coming.
  • Sponsored links:

• Most I ever paid for tickets was £300 for 2 tickets to see the Stones at Twickenham.
    No regrets. Wouldn't pay that to go to Millwall though.
  • iainment said:

Most I ever paid for tickets was £300 for 2 tickets to see the Stones at Twickenham.

Even if we won 10-0?
  • iainment said:

Most I ever paid for tickets was £300 for 2 tickets to see the Stones at Twickenham.

Even if we won 10-0?
    I saw the game in the snow and wouldn't want to spoil that memory. :-)

• iainment said:

Alright mate how much you thinking then?

PS only joking AFKA and Morals Police :wink:
  • I've got 20 tickets for sale at 80 quid a pop. Send me a PM if you're interested.

:-)
  • markmc68 said:

Not that I'm selling. But how much would you spend to get a ticket for this one. I once paid £500 for a pair of tickets that were auctioned off for England Spain euro 96. I also once paid £400 got a Michael Owen signed England baseball cap at a boxing do. I subsequently left it in the back of a cab. They must see me coming.

I won two tickets for the england/spain game, so did my cousin and a mate! 8 of us travelled up and bought the other2 tix off a tout for £150. Did you stay behind after the game Mark? The singing of the 3Lions song seemed to go on for at least half an hour! Great day out
  • Stayed behind after that game. Atmosphere unbelievable. Even now when I see the Stuart Pearce penalty it makes my hairs stand up on end. He celebrated in our corner of wembley. What a day. Would be nice to see a similar celebration down the the toolbox.
  • 1 Single adult ticket would be nice as I can go now.
  • I will have a spare ticket will send ticket on Saturday 4th of April as I will be busy on the Friday ;-)
  • This has gone well...
  • Sponsored links:

• I have a spare adult ticket for the Millwall game priced at £26, please PM if interested in buying.
  • there is a spare one being sold on the activity board.
  • Messaged you Mick
  • Curb_It said:

there is a spare one being sold on the activity board.

Shhhhhhhhh
  • I just posted a new thread before seeing this one, have one adult ticket for sale for £26.
  • I'll take
  • Sorry the ticket went straight away.