Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL Kit Sponsors - Prize Draw this Sat - winners on P2

Comments

• Options
    Great work once again Curb It, thank you ever so much.

Congrats to all the winners
  • Options
    well done Curb-it
  • Options
    Thanks B Ms Lat is over the moon!
  • Options
    I just mis-read redarmyse7 as redmyarse - thought we had a new non-believer member :smile:
  • Options
    I'll inbox all the winners soon to make sure they are aware. I'm on holiday when this is happening so all questions once I'm away can go to @suzisausage .

Suzi I'll ask Ravi to hand you the shirts. Will sort them out when back. Two overseas ones again.
  • Options
    Well done B and thanks for all your efforts once again. Congratulations to the winners and for those going to the Dinner that haven't been before, trust me, you will have a great night.
  • Options
    There are two @Dazzler21 @Dazzler 21 on here.. Can the real @dazzler please stand up?
  • Options
    its the first one
  • Options
    First winner for me and its Joe Bloody Gomez! Delighted to say the leadt
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Disappointed not to have won but good luck to the winners - I had a boring evening seminar to attend that evening and I was looking for the slightest excuse to duck out. I'll have to find another excuse now.
  • Options
    Valiant Phil is out. so Ashford Addick is in.

Hold on runners up you all might be in with a chance.
  • Options
    hope the thought of spending the evening with me is not what put Valiant Phil off :wink:
  • Options
    EllisAddick is now out.
    So @Carl Leaburn you are in.
  • Options
    Well done Curb_It. Hope all the winners have a fantastic evening.
  • Options
    @RedArmySE7 meet you in london at 12.00 for a few liveners?
  • Options
    Thanks for organizing the draw Curb_It. I went last year and had a fantastic evening.
  • Options
    Can I please donate my shirt to be auctioned off for the upbeats again please?

Thanks Brenda for all your hard work again
  • Options
    I'm sure you can but someone will have to organise that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Addickted said:

So has it happened yet? Did I win the gnome?

You've won an evening with Chris Powell :wink:

Well if the afternoon was anything to go by..;-)

Winning 3 nil ?
  • Options

Can I please donate my shirt to be auctioned off for the upbeats again please?

Thanks Brenda for all your hard work again

If signed by current squad / management / KM then I open the bidding at £150
  • Options
    So just waiting for Dazzler to reply he can or cant make it.
  • Options
    Congratulations to all of the winners. You'll gave a great evening at the dinner
  • Options
    Boo Hoo, thanks to curb-it for organising anyway, theres always next year!
  • Options
    Congratulations to all the winners. I just feel for poor Morgan with Ms Latimer and Suzi to keep entertained throughout the evening. Could take a while to remove all that lippy.

Brilliant work as usual B.
  • Options
    Great organising as ever. Shame I forgot to get the brown envelope to @Curb_It in time :wink:
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Addickted said:

Congratulations to all the winners. I just feel for poor Morgan with Ms Latimer and Suzi to keep entertained throughout the evening. Could take a while to remove all that lippy.

Brilliant work as usual B.

If I wasn't on holiday then I would actually demand a grace and favour spot. Imagine the poor sod then! He'd love it...

• Options

Great organising as ever. Shame I forgot to get the brown envelope to @Curb_It in time :wink:

Next time. I'll inbox you my bank account before.

Blame my husband!