Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Masterchef

Comments

• shirty5 said:

vff said:

Nah he's definitely millwall. Also not sure what qualifies him to judge a cooking competition, he a green grocer!!

He is Millwall from Peckham.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/423315/Greg-Wallace-The-Masterchef-judge-with-a-taste-for-trouble

Greg Wallace does like his food. I think he represents the diner. That and being very enthusiastic about eating, Also there to butter up the professional chefs and express admiration for their culinary skill.
    He's the human equivalent of Cookie monster from Sesame Street. Anything and everything.
    The whole point of the Cookie Monster is he only eats cookies.
  • What a surprise tonight........not.
  • Again the male has been kicked out.
  • WayneK said:

Again the male has been kicked out.

..and he looked and sounded like he understood the reason as he collected his coat….
  • That Laura was annoying but she pulled it out the bag at the end. The bloke that went was too cocky and deserved to go.
  • Doe eyed lauras venison and then pasta looked a lot tastier than the skanky fish the man served up.

the girls have been well worthy worthy of their place and they booted out the Aussie for her scallop souffle agenda, can't see the rampant favoritism myself
  • Doe eyed lauras venison and then pasta looked a lot tastier than the skanky fish the man served up.

the girls have been well worthy worthy of their place and they booted out the Aussie for her scallop souffle agenda, can't see the rampant favoritism myself

Some people love to get offended on someone else's behalf. Lefty feminist most likely : - )
  • Is anyone else watching England game and recording Masterchef?
  • Yes, I am
  • Sponsored links:

• kimbo said:

Is anyone else watching England game and recording Masterchef?

Yes, although the footie is so shyte I think I'll watch the rest of masterchef
  • Was that fella related to Powelly?
  • Deserved win for Simon. Best chef by miles.
  • edited April 2015
    Enjoyed program. Amazing it can be so interesting, and the viewer doesn't get to taste the food!!! I think all three finalists were clearly talented and the right one won.
  • A man won? Don't tell WayneK :wink:
  • Excellent series this year, I thought Tony would win but Simon deserved it.
  • Not usually my 'thing' .. saw the final under protest last night and enjoyed it (just a little bit) .. the winning spread looked too good to eat .. it would have won a prize in an art exhibition let alone a cooking contest .. won by a very talented man
  • Thought Simon was stronger through all the rounds. Seems a nice guy too - helping out the others. All three were good but Simon was the best.
  • Is tony from blackheath?
  • Is tony from blackheath?

Yes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone watching John Torode on Saturday Kitchen? Had to turn over coz of him fluffing his words
  • Anyone been watching this?

Final tonight and probably one of the strongest theyve had in years. Fancy David the pilot to win it although I like all 3.

One of the only programmes me and my missus both like so we make a point of watching it all.
  • I see why you’ve gone for David but for me The Thai guy is more creative with his dishes and gets my nod.
  • The final contestants actually brought John Torode to tears with their creations last night*. Doesn’t happen very often.

*not in a bad way!
  • We've only been watching seriously for the last few episodes (I would watch it more if Wallace weren't presenting it), but yeah, I like all 3 and reckon David will be champ. He's one of them blokes who can fly a plane and then cook a bit of diner on par with a 2 Michelin restaurant when he gets home, bey he's got a 12' hampton an all......ffs

Watchin it earlier in the series, on and off, and thought the bloke with the grey hair was gonna go all the way, we didn't see the going of him?
  • Masterchef, along with Australian Masterchef and Masterchef USA seems to be the only thing we watch at home nowadays.

David the Pilot and Nawamin have been by far the most consistent.

David's 'careless whisper' was good a few episodes back.

Nawamin's 'crab autopsy' dish was genius too.

Can't remember a single dish of Kenny's but he comes across as a very likeable fella.

Can make a case for all three of them to win but Nawamin and Kenny have been our favourites so far. There's something about David that annoys me.

Really enjoyed last night's 5 hour pressure test. Having been lucky enough to eat at The Fat Duck and Dinner, we could certainly appreciate the attention to detail that goes into the dishes as we got a private tour of the kitchen at the Fat Duck.

• edited April 2018
  • We've only been watching seriously for the last few episodes (I would watch it more if Wallace weren't presenting it), but yeah, I like all 3 and reckon David will be champ. He's one of them blokes who can fly a plane and then cook a bit of diner on par with a 2 Michelin restaurant when he gets home, bey he's got a 12' hampton an all......ffs

Watchin it earlier in the series, on and off, and thought the bloke with the grey hair was gonna go all the way, we didn't see the going of him?

Greg, easy name to forget I spose lol
  • Only seen last night's as my mum is over and wanted to watch but based on that the Thai guy is head and shoulders above the rest.
  • JohnBoyUK said:

Masterchef, along with Australian Masterchef and Masterchef USA seems to be the only thing we watch at home nowadays.

David the Pilot and Nawamin have been by far the most consistent.

David's 'careless whisper' was good a few episodes back.

Nawamin's 'crab autopsy' dish was genius too.

Can't remember a single dish of Kenny's but he comes across as a very likeable fella.

Can make a case for all three of them to win but Nawamin and Kenny have been our favourites so far. There's something about David that annoys me.

Really enjoyed last night's 5 hour pressure test. Having been lucky enough to eat at The Fat Duck and Dinner, we could certainly appreciate the attention to detail that goes into the dishes as we got a private tour of the kitchen at the Fat Duck.

Yeah i really like Kenny, seems like a top bloke.