Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Masterchef

If it's a close call between a man and a woman, if you've got a vagina you are through.

Millwall twat and Aussie twat make a mockery of it.

Comments

• Tasted their food did you?
  • Everyone knows men are better chefs than women
  • WayneK said:

If it's a close call between a man and a woman, if you've got a vagina you are through.

I this supposed to be going somewhere?
  • John Torode on judging on Masterchef quite often favours / judges less harshly the girl, particularly if she is blonde and pretty. He is also as WayneK observes a bit of an idiot / twat / pompous arse, take your pick.

Missus like Master Chef and we watched yesterday's on I player and two blokes won, but the girl / woman's were definitely weaker cooks. Haven't seen tonight's yet.
  • edited March 2015
    WayneK said:

Don't watch the programme so am presuming that's the names of the winning dishes based on your "you are through if you've got a vagina" criteria.
  • brogib said:

Everyone knows men are better chefs than women

Men are chefs women are cooks
  • WayneK said:

It's just a cookery competition. Who gives a shit?
    :smile:
  • vff said:

John Torode on judging on Masterchef quite often favours / judges less harshly the girl, particularly if she is blonde and pretty. He is also as WayneK observes a bit of an idiot / twat / pompous arse, take your pick.

Missus like Master Chef and we watched yesterday's on I player and two blokes won, but the girl / woman's were definitely weaker cooks. Haven't seen tonight's yet.

But one of those women shouldn't have got thru first bit. Served up pea purée and some veg as her meat wasn't ready in time.
  • .....and the pea purée was put on the plate in the shape of a cock n balls!
  • .....and the pea purée was put on the plate in the shape of a cock n balls!

There you go sexual persuasion, works every time.
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:

vff said:

John Torode on judging on Masterchef quite often favours / judges less harshly the girl, particularly if she is blonde and pretty. He is also as WayneK observes a bit of an idiot / twat / pompous arse, take your pick.

But one of those women shouldn't have got thru first bit. Served up pea purée and some veg as her meat wasn't ready in time.
    Erm...everyone gets through the first bit. Two go through automatically and the other three go into the playoffs.

• Now I dont know if anyone has been sad enough to watch the Aussie version of Masterchef but the format is very different and I think much better. The UK version in comparison is quite bland.
  • McBobbin said:

Tasted their food did you?

Feel the force, I can.
  • JohnBoyUK said:

Now I dont know if anyone has been sad enough to watch the Aussie version of Masterchef but the format is very different and I think much better. The UK version in comparison is quite bland.

MasterChef Australia is compulsive viewing. We get it broadcast here in Dubai.

The chefs who run the show, Gary Mehigan (a displaced Brit) & George Calombaris (of Greek descent) are brilliant & you get some amazing amateur contestants too. Matt Preston, the food critic who also helps to run the show, is also British & is a total wally!! I'm looking forward to the new series already.
  • We love Masterchef in our house.
  • WayneK said:

I thought he claimed to be a Chelsea headhunter?
  • Nah he's definitely millwall. Also not sure what qualifies him to judge a cooking competition, he a green grocer!!
  • Rizzo said:

MrOneLung said:

vff said:

Erm...everyone gets through the first bit. Two go through automatically and the other three go into the playoffs.

Sorry - lumped in those two parts as one.
    No way was she better than one of the men that was knocked out.
  • www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfeyUGZt8nk
  • MrOneLung said:

vff said:

I was doing updates for the Kent Cup second half against Ramsgate and wasn't paying attention for the first bit.
  • Sponsored links:

• vffvff
    edited March 2015

Nah he's definitely millwall. Also not sure what qualifies him to judge a cooking competition, he a green grocer!!

He is Millwall from Peckham.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/423315/Greg-Wallace-The-Masterchef-judge-with-a-taste-for-trouble

Greg Wallace does like his food. I think he represents the diner. That and being very enthusiastic about eating, Also there to butter up the professional chefs and express admiration for their culinary skill.
  • Can't stand watching Torode eating, I don't know why, and what he does, but it puts me right off my gourmet Pot Noodle.
  • Halix said:

Can't stand watching Torode eating, I don't know why, and what he does, but it puts me right off my gourmet Pot Noodle.

He eats like Alex from a clockwork orange when he's being fed in hospital that's why
  • WayneK said:

It's just a cookery competition. Who gives a shit?
    :smile:
    Obviously you do or you wouldn't be reading this thread and certainly not posting!!
  • vff said:

Nah he's definitely millwall. Also not sure what qualifies him to judge a cooking competition, he a green grocer!!

He is Millwall from Peckham.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/423315/Greg-Wallace-The-Masterchef-judge-with-a-taste-for-trouble

Greg Wallace does like his food. I think he represents the diner. That and being very enthusiastic about eating, Also there to butter up the professional chefs and express admiration for their culinary skill.
    He's the human equivalent of Cookie monster from Sesame Street. Anything and everything.
  • JohnBoyUK said:

Now I dont know if anyone has been sad enough to watch the Aussie version of Masterchef but the format is very different and I think much better. The UK version in comparison is quite bland.

MasterChef Australia is compulsive viewing. We get it broadcast here in Dubai.

The chefs who run the show, Gary Mehigan (a displaced Brit) & George Calombaris (of Greek descent) are brilliant & you get some amazing amateur contestants too. Matt Preston, the food critic who also helps to run the show, is also British & is a total wally!! I'm looking forward to the new series already.
    I loved that when in Dubai on a conference
  • edited March 2015
    Funny spoof. Not seen it before. Greg has lost a lot of weight since then.
  • He did weightwatchers
  • He did weightwatchers

And a younger woman for a couple of years.