Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ManU fans pick on the wrong guy

My niece's partner got tickets for the ManU v Arsenal game and after the game was making his way back to the station when a group of Manu fans started verbally abusing him and his friend. They ignored the taunts but when they threw a half empty can at them the ManU fans were told to fuck off. Around six of them then charged in saying "get the black guy". With the lack of reaction I guess they assumed that six of them would be enough to handle a big black guy who was obviously not aggressive. What they didn't know is that he is an ex pro heavy weight boxer. The first three were knocked clean out and the rest just melted away. I just wish someone had taken a video cam.

Comments

• Hope it's true as love to hear about bullies getting their just deserts. Does sound slightly exaggerated though ;-)
  • Hope it's true as love to hear about bullies getting their just deserts. Does sound slightly exaggerated though ;-)

Alright they might have been up before the count of ten, no reason I would make it up. Seeking attention like brogib isn't really where I'm at.
  • Not saying you would mate - just that the story may have been exaggerated over time.

We got jumped by a few Ukrainians a few years back in Kiev. In less than a day or two there had been 20 of them if you'd have believed our mate lol.
  • Look at Uncle Albert off Only Fools and Horses! It went from being 3 of em, up to 6 of em and thn it ended up being Knock Knock single handed!
  • DA9. Those Man Utd fans in Blackpool didn't realise that all the charlton boys were in the Banana club. What a day what a night. Now that's what I call a coach trip. An away day and night to remember. RIP Big Dunc.
  • Sponsored links:

• markmc68 said:

DA9. Those Man Utd fans in Blackpool didn't realise that all the charlton boys were in the Banana club. What a day what a night. Now that's what I call a coach trip. An away day and night to remember. RIP Big Dunc.

I'd take Dunc and Selywn over any six manure fans any day.

RIP Fellas.

• brogib said:

Look at Uncle Albert off Only Fools and Horses! It went from being 3 of em, up to 6 of em and thn it ended up being Knock Knock single handed!

I know Trigger but Dave told me most of that is made up anyway.
  • IA said:

The Man U fans were licking their wounds all the way back to Surrey

Quality! :smiley:
  • I just wish someone had taken a video cam.

I hope nobody has. Don't need that plastered over the net and him getting a tug.