Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall sack holloway

Inevitable really considering.
They'll be hoping a new appointment will change their fortunes just in time to stay up.
I'm more concerned their fortunes wil change just in time for March 3rd!!

Comments

• Options
    pity
  • Options
    Neil Harris takes over
  • Options
    Neil Harris in on contract until end of season.
  • Options

Is it just me, or does it always appear that rival teams sack there managers a couple of weeks before we are scheduled to play them?

Yes. or alternatively, right after we beat them.

Damn!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Harris was disastrous before
  • Options
    He's had an absolute torrid time there and will likely resurface at a league 2 side now for his next management job.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As Roland might say : 'quelle surprise et adieu to a once successful chancer' .. from a Millwall fans' perspective, he should have been sacked 5 months ago.. enjoy the compensation package Mr H, you'll be a long time unemployed unless the meedja decide to bring you back as a tame studio clown
  • Options
    balls
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I think they have left it far too late so sack Holloway.
    I couldn't see Mourinho getting them out of trouble let alone Neil Harris now.

Strange that Sky Sports news isn't reporting it yet.
  • Options
    at least Harris if nothing will get the fans back on side in the same way Powell did

shame
  • Options
    To late, the damage is done.
  • Options
    Arse biscuits.
  • Options
    Damm - was hoping to send him down on April 11th.
  • Options
    The damage is done fortunately. Reminds me of us hanging onto Pardew for too long in our relegation season. They're as good as down with Blackpool and Wigan. Harris has a chance to prove what he can do as they prepare for a few years in League One minimum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It will make no difference. You can't get horse power from horse shit.

I wonder if they would have said the same about us ten games ago. Tonked at Watford and dropping like a stone.
  • Options
    Unbelieveable! For the first time in their lives, they're doing something right by the world...then they go and ruin it!! :wink:
  • Options
    they are probably doomed, but the rousing effect of a popular manager, especially this end of the season, might work ... win half their games and they'd probably stay up.
    Shame they didn't make the change a month ago ...
  • Options
    even winning half their games would only put them currently six points above the bottom three and I can't see Wigan and Fulham picking up less than six points from ten games so imo they are doomed. they may make a fight of it but ultimately it will end in tears, of joy from me. I just hope we can help put a nail in their coffin even if it isn't the final one.
  • Options
    Hope he took them for a Pardew-esque pay off.

I think if they win at Bolton on Saturday, they'll stay up. Not over yet.
  • Options
    They won't do it. Even if they win a few games Fulham aren't going to drop that many points. Wigan have the best chance of staying up but I think the bottom three is sorted.
  • Options
    I hope they do get a bounce. There is little fun in watching them unravel with violence in and outside the ground and hostility towards the Manager and Chairman.

The real fun is in seeing footage of the fans faces when they are relegated on the last day of the season after being allowed to hope that they might just escape.

Sadly I think we are in for the limited fun that comes from the first scenario. I agree that they have sacked him too late. Unless Harris can get something from the next two games they will, probably, need to win six of the remaining eight games and that run includes Watford and Derby.