Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley Review from Tuesday...

Did anyone get a Valley Review on Tuesday evening and could let me know if an entry for Chris Eagles has made it onto the Kit Sponsors page yet? Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    Just checked - he has a home sponsor (solarradio.com) but not for any other kits.
  • Options
    The Charlton Life entry for Yoni Buyens at the start of the season hasn't made it yet so don't hold your breath!

To be serious I don't think it has but will check tonight. If I don't update assume it hasn't.
  • Options
    Thanks for that, Red Robin - very helpful :-)
  • Options
    chilham said:

Thanks for that, Red Robin - very helpful :-)

No worries.
  • Options
    Charlton Life are attributed to Fox Home and Gomez Away.

Of the 72 sponsorships available only 32 are shown as taken - The sponsors' dinner will be a quiet affair.....
  • Options
    Solar radio? What's the link there. I listen to them sometimes
  • Options

Solar radio? What's the link there. I listen to them sometimes

Clive Richardson
  • Options
    Guilty....as a Director of the company and DJ on the station (Sunday morning at 8am!), corporate kit sponsorship- and will be match ball sponsor for the Reading game! Chris Eagles wasn't in the squad list on the OS until Tuesday afternoon, and I had to nudge them a bit to get him on the programme sponsor page!
  • Options
    Covered above subsequently but yes Chris Eagles does have Solar radio as his home shirt sponsor.

Charlton Life is shown for Morgan Fox and Joe Gomez.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    £3 cover price is not too retro, lol. Programme looks good and would have bought one in more normal Charlton times.
  • Options
    so no £5 traditional first game of the season handbook thingy , not that i have bought a programme since the beginning of last season
  • Options

so no £5 traditional first game of the season handbook thingy , not that i have bought a programme since the beginning of last season

Handbook is apparently included
  • Options
    Such an original idea. Beyond parody.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Handbook will be a separate publication this year. Aiming for a release in September.
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

£4.00 if you buy it after 2.30pm

Big LOL from me.
  • Options

stonemuse said:

Handbook will be a separate publication this year. Aiming for a release in September.
    Great news. Well done whoever convinced Olly this was the way forward.
  • Options

stonemuse said:

And Olly don't forget the goals DVD from last season, please.

Will keep my run of DVDs going. And remind me just how inept we were under Carol (And Luzon. And Riga)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

stonemuse said:

Busy day?
  • Options
    And well done for ripping off CARD's idea.
  • Options
    The claim that the cover is from the 40's is incorrect. The Cover is from the late 1930's.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

The claim that the cover is from the 40's is incorrect. The Cover is from the late 1930's.

It was used both in the 1930s and 1940s.
    The exact programme used as a template was from a game against Spurs in 1942, I believe.
    We show the original cover on the contents page.
  • Options

stonemuse said:

Ahh misread thst ...why change to Autumn?
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

Post transfer window
  • Options

stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

Post transfer window
    Mmm good move then
  • Options

stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

Post transfer window
    Can't you just ripped the pages out of the players the club have sold?
  • Options

shirty5 said:

It was used both in the 1930s and 1940s.
    The exact programme used as a template was from a game against Spurs in 1942, I believe.
    We show the original cover on the contents page.
    I stand corrected re the 1940's but correct re the late 1930's

https://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/football-sports-auction-limited/catalogue-id-srfo10001/lot-75aacc2c-e43c-47f8-aa98-a3f900f9f97b
  • Options
    I bet it will still be littered with mistakes.