Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cut Myself a Thousand Times, Then Get into a Vinegar Bath

I would rather take a bath, fill it with vinegar, cut myself a thousand times, immerse myself slowly for an hour,

Something Simon Cowell has said he would rather do than work with Katie Hopkins on BGT, which got me thinking what would you rather do than spend anytime with her

I will start off:

I would rather jump into a pile of Cacti, then jump into a pile of used needles, then jump into a river of Lemon Juice than spend anytime with her

Comments

• I'd probably just work with her and take my handsome pay cheque. You enjoy your pile of needles
  • I'd rather just spend a bit of time with her to be honest.

• I would rather jump into a pile of Cacti, then jump into a pile of used needles, then jump into a river of Lemon Juice than spend anytime with her

She probably wouldn't give you the chance, Paulie.

• Early contender for thread of the year.

You know me, not gonna let the team down

honestly my insomnia was messing me around so had no sleep since yesterday morning, so now I am in a funny mood

honestly my insomnia was messing me around so had no sleep since yesterday morning, so now I am in a funny mood
    You not working at the moment then Pauline?
  • Sponsored links:

No, my contract at crossrail finished, as that part of the project was ending, so I am looking again
  • debating for reams of pages about no replacement for YK ,moving on from chris powell ,shd we clap him ,look up old girlfriends in blackpool and menopausal girlfriends who dont come across !???

surely anytime spent with old rubber chops would be easy be comparison
  • ...f**k her than fight her.
  • Don't actually mind her to be honest says what some people are too PC to say. Great thread though mate.

No, my contract at crossrail finished, as that part of the project was ending, so I am looking again
    Are you, Phyllis, Ada, Elizabeth, Victoria, Mary, Sofia, Jessica or Ellie?

Never heard of a Pauline...

http://www.crossrail.co.uk/construction/tunnelling/meet-our-giant-tunnelling-machines/
  • Suffocation, no breathing
  • why would she be on BGT? She hasn't got any after all.
  • Sponsored links:

• She can't talk much if she's face down in a pillow....
  • Katie Hopkins would be an interesting choice given BGT showcasing contestants who are non-white/claiming benefits/have a sob story/from poorer backgrounds/disabled/single mothers/fat/obese, given her record of publicly attacking people who sit in one or more of those categories. And by interesting I mean terrible. I'm sure loads of people will watch it just to watch her stir the hornet's nest.
  • Don't actually mind her to be honest says what some people are too PC to say. Great thread though mate.

This. Anyone who offends the CL cardigan wearers is ok with me.
  • I would rather shit in my hands and clap
  • smiffyboy said:

Early contender for thread of the year.

so now I am in a funny mood
    If this was started in a funny mood id hate to open one started in a shit mood
    Funny as in peculiar
    Unfortunately its what insomnia does to you makes you crazy
  • I would rather take a bath, fill it with vinegar, cut myself a thousand times, immerse myself slowly for an hour,

Something Simon Cowell has said he would rather do than work with Katie Hopkins on BGT, which got me thinking what would you rather do than spend anytime with her

I will start off:

I would rather jump into a pile of Cacti, then jump into a pile of used needles, then jump into a river of Lemon Juice than spend anytime with her

And then make a thread about it :wink:

"Has anyone ever jumped into some cacti, followed by by a pile of used needles and then had a dip in a lemon juice river?" Listed under fun, jokes & captions March 2015
  • ...f**k her than fight her.

Then when you kill her, you eat her