Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone not a member please join up for your free prize

MCSMCS
edited April 2007 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Yes, its true, a prize! A peice of my beard is yours as of the 22 May, and remember its not just any beard, its a ginger one!

Seriously anyone who is just browsing, sign up to join the fun and games, tell us whether your goin Blackburn or not, tell us your story of supporting Charlton, you no it makes sense, and you get some beard too!

Comments

• Options
    Ha ha! That'll scare 'em off!

Couldn't we burn it and stick it in an urn so that the winners of one the matches gets their own version of the ashes? !!
  • Options
    Or the Tashes?
  • Options
    your right sco, when i posted that, there 26 guests, now there are only 6!!

come back, its not that bad a beard! (whilst still not being the best)
  • Options
    Mate you have only had £10 pledged to the Beard Removal Fund looks like it is safe for another year..!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Mate you have only had £10 pledged to the Beard Removal Fund looks like it is safe for another year..!
    We'll have a whip round on the day - I'm sure we can get £100. I'll chuck-in a tenner.
  • Options
    dont worry, i am doing it antway, and we need some sort of photographer there, so medders will you do the pics??

I usually start by getting rid of the cheek parts, thuus leaving me with massive sids, and a goatee! then i lose the sids as they are rubbish, then see what goatee alone looks like, then i shave bits off so i am left with a giant handlebar moustache, then just a tache, then a hitlar! So medders i need pics of all sections of the shave.

I thank you
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]dont worry, i am doing it antway, and we need some sort of photographer there, so medders will you do the pics??

I usually start by getting rid of the cheek parts, thuus leaving me with massive sids, and a goatee! then i lose the sids as they are rubbish, then see what goatee alone looks like, then i shave bits off so i am left with a giant handlebar moustache, then just a tache, then a hitlar! So medders i need pics of all sections of the shave.

I thank you

No probs. Camera in one hand, cut throat in the other....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]dont worry, i am doing it antway, and we need some sort of photographer there, so medders will you do the pics??

I thank you
    I think the handlebar should stay - you can grow it for next year's events!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]

I thank you
    I think the handlebar should stay - you can grow it for next year's events!

no way man, if it grows proper, then thats it, that my look and no charity will make it leave!
  • Options
    Not sure if i uploaded this before or what!

but here goes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's just wrong!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]That's just wrong!

your just jeolous you cant grow one too! pah
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]

I was talking about the funny sloping ceiling dude...
  • Options
    That is not right ............. I thought I had accidentally logged on a gay website.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]

I was talking about the funny sloping ceiling dude...

lol dude

[cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]That is not right ............. I thought I had accidentally logged on a gay website.

i am fancied by gays tho you no! Not at the Mo tho, this beard is not only a woman repellant (long story perhaps for another thread) but also a gay man repellant!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]That is not right ............. I thought I had accidentally logged on a gay website.

Big D - was it Ewood Park where you were caught drinking red wine?
  • Options
    It was Boro away when I last had my pinkie out whilst sampling a fruity little Shiraz.............
  • Options
    "Young Man.
    There's no need to feel down......"