Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guy Luzon parody twitter account

Anyone else follow this account? Easily the funniest cafc related account on twitter. #uptheadders

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2015
    started off funny, but as already been mentioned on this thread someone needs to tell him less is more

http://www.charltonlife.com/discussion/66383/guy-is-on-twitter-people-parody-account-but-quite-funny#latest
  • Options
    Just goes to show that humour is subjective. Not in the least bit funny in my opinion. #Unfollow
  • Options
    See it a few weeks back, I followed...then unfollowed about 3 minutes later.
  • Options
    It is one the worst i've seen.

People need a life who do these sort of things.
  • Options
    My sides are splitting!
  • Options
    harmless fun, a couple of amusing tweets
  • Options
    Boring comes to mind and get a life who ever does that account
  • Options
    I think it was reasonably funny to start with but has become far too happy with itself and has started tweeting for the sake of it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cfgs said:

I think it was reasonably funny to start with but has become far too happy with itself and has started tweeting for the sake of it.

Like most parody accounts then.

Still, to have a parody account he must be someone well known.

No one would start a parody account for a non-entity : - ;
  • Options

cfgs said:

They tweeted a picture from inside the meeting last week, plus mentioned something about we still think Richard Murray is on our side (which someone said at the meeting) my guess is the person running it was there.

Its not me, but after meeting him my guess is on @Baldybonce :smiley:
  • Options

cfgs said:

They tweeted a picture from inside the meeting last week, plus mentioned something about we still think Richard Murray is on our side (which someone said at the meeting) my guess is the person running it was there.

Its not me, but after meeting him my guess is on @Baldybonce :smiley:
    'fraid not young man.