Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield Tickets

I know its a long shot but can anyone swap 2 North Lower Tickets for Upper North West Quad Tickets for the Huddersfield game Saturday?

I'm willing to come to you for the trade, if within 10 miles of South East London.

Really want to sit with my family.

Comments

• Options
    Have you tried calling the ticket office to see if they can swap?
  • Options
    Yes unfortunately north west all sold out.
  • Options

Really want to sit with my family.

I had to read that carefully
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Are there to tickets still available? I want to take my 16 year old son. As some on here know, he doesn't live at home. He has been a little quiet on the Addicks front of late but today suddenly asked me if we could go.
  • Options
    Ah. Cheers. Guess I need to call first things tomorrow.
  • Options
    The bit tacked on the bottom advising late buyers that they might not get the seats they booked but will accommodated elsewhere... That sounds like it'll work!

Going to be a few kick offs I reckon.
  • Options

The bit tacked on the bottom advising late buyers that they might not get the seats they booked but will accommodated elsewhere... That sounds like it'll work!

Going to be a few kick offs I reckon.

That depends on the goals....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got two together this morning. The bloke taking the order told me that they had released a block of hospitality tickets for general sale - hence the two together in the West.
  • Options
    Nice one, Bing - you've probably got some of the best seats in the house for a fiver! Unlike us mere mortals who booked earlyish ;-) Glad your son is coming along.
  • Options

Got two together this morning. The bloke taking the order told me that they had released a block of hospitality tickets for general sale - hence the two together in the West.

Probably have no air conditioning :smile:
  • Options
    Yeah :wink:
  • Options
    Few hundred left this morning when I ordered two for my brother.
  • Options
    Wow! Didn't expect it to get close to selling out this time. Pleasing.
  • Options
    loads of prowper fans are going to be pissed off that they cant stretch out and put their flask on the seat next to them without it going into someone’s lap. And of course not forgetting the ordeal that you would have to go through to get to your favourite cubicle at half time for a smoke with all these part time fans getting in your way and asking you for directions.

i personally might not even bother going with all these tourists turning up.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Football for a fiver = nailed on Huddersfield win.

We all know it.
  • Options
    Are they not selling the other half of the away end then?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Doesn't sound like it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Depends how many Udders are bringing I suppose. At a fiver you'd expect around 1,500 to 2,000 wouldn't you?
  • Options
    edited February 2015

Depends how many Udders are bringing I suppose. At a fiver you'd expect around 1,500 to 2,000 wouldn't you?

I wonder if our old friend LBTF will be coming?
  • Options

I wonder if our old friend LBTF will be coming?
    Well that one fan who won't be giving Powell a clap in the 3rd minute.

• Options
    edited February 2015
    PL54 said:

This was mentioned on twitter earlier.

"@CAFCTickets: @JoshHirst @cafcddickted @htafcdotcom Josh the extra cost of segging the South stand (police , stewards, etc) doesn't justify doing it."
  • Options
    Hoping for a win for Bing's son, that would make my day.
  • Options
    edited February 2015

PL54 said:

This was mentioned on twitter earlier.

"@CAFCTickets: @JoshHirst @cafcddickted @htafcdotcom Josh the extra cost of segging the South stand (police , stewards, etc) doesn't justify doing it."
    Not strictly true, which has why it has been done so many times in the past. You can work out for yourself that if 500 tickets are sold it will generate just over £2k net of VAT. You can employ quite a lot of stewards for that. If 1,000 are sold you generate £4k, plus any ancillary sales, which would be worth £1-2 per head (club may not get the benefit now).

The complication is that the police may decide to upgrade the status of the game if the stand is segregated, which they have threatened in the past. This can make the difference.