Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mourinho (pg.4 - Sacked)

Comments

• Options
    Like your analogy. Couldnt agree more.
  • Options
    I can't imagine Mourinho takes himself seriously so there's no need for anyone else to.
  • Options

Barnes has been let off, unbeleiveable decision.

Because the referee has said he saw the incident and at the time he didnt think it was even a yellow card.
    He needs to go to Specsavers.
    This is such a stupid rule. So if a copper sees a Bank Robbery taking place, but assumes it was all some kind of prank and therefore doesn't arrest anyone, that'd be the end of it would it and the robbers would be able to go free and keep the money, even if it was subsequently shown that it was a real robbery?

Extreme and highly unlikely scenario, but the same logic the FA uses when disallowing retrospective punishment.
    But it isn't a legal issue, it's sport and the referee has to be given authority or the pricks of players would be even less respectful than they are.
  • Options
    It just seems wrong that Matic gets banned for three games yet Barnes carries on regardless with no punishment for what was an awful tackle. I definitely think this law needs looking at, players are benefitting from having an incompetent ref.
  • Options
    So Barnes would not have been carded even if he did break the fellas leg? Nice.
  • Options
    I think that somebody else summed it up on here nicely, when they said that he was a pantomine hero. I think Jose understands the bigger picture better than anybody, in that there are guys in white hats, and guys in back hats - and he doesn't mind wearing either. I can totally understand why people think he is a bit of an arse, but I quite like him as he does bring a bit of charisma and attitude with him to an otherwise vanilla PL. I bet the players absolutely love him though, he literally takes all of the heat for them, and the press/media almost push the players aside to get to the manager! When was the last time John Terry had a negative story about him in the press for instance?
  • Options
    Matic ban reduced from 3 to 2 games after appeal.
  • Options
    Dated 20-09-2007
  • Options

I think that somebody else summed it up on here nicely, when they said that he was a pantomine hero. I think Jose understands the bigger picture better than anybody, in that there are guys in white hats, and guys in back hats - and he doesn't mind wearing either. I can totally understand why people think he is a bit of an arse, but I quite like him as he does bring a bit of charisma and attitude with him to an otherwise vanilla PL. I bet the players absolutely love him though, he literally takes all of the heat for them, and the press/media almost push the players aside to get to the manager! When was the last time John Terry had a negative story about him in the press for instance?

He doesn't take any heat from his players at all. It's all about him. I personally don't see any charisma, I just cringe at his non-stop 'the world is against me' attitude. The game in England will be better without him

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Never won a shoot out
  • Options
    Incredible to think this is practically the same team that won the premiership and Carling Cup last year. Something very seriously wrong there behind the scenes I think. If they lose to Liverpool at the weekend, I reckon he could get the boot
  • Options
    Rodgers was sacked. Liverpool's first game with Klopp was against Spurs at WHL

Sherwood was sacked. Villa's next game is against Spurs at WHL.

Chelsea play Spurs at WHL on 28th Nov. Hope he stays a little longer, we'd love to give him a nice send off!

• Options
    couldn't find a relevant thread but this morning, the amount of arsenal and Chelsea fans that I despise, with there excuses for going out the cup apparently arsenal played a youth team!!!, and its now a small/mickey mouse cup, hate this type of fan.
  • Options

couldn't find a relevant thread but this morning, the amount of arsenal and Chelsea fans that I despise, with there excuses for going out the cup apparently arsenal played a youth team!!!, and its now a small/mickey mouse cup, hate this type of fan.

yes, apparently Ars*nal's combined 382 first team appearances count for nothing.

TBH, didnt realise how much their injuries were racking up. Walcott and Oxlade-Chanberlain got crocked last night too. Wish Spurs were playing them this weekend rather than next!
  • Options
    Heads gone.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

yes, apparently Ars*nal's combined 382 first team appearances count for nothing.

TBH, didnt realise how much their injuries were racking up. Walcott and Oxlade-Chanberlain got crocked last night too. Wish Spurs were playing them this weekend rather than next!
    Tal Ben Haim shouldn't even care.
  • Options
    You've totally lost me there Dazzler. Doesnt take much, granted :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't stand Mourinho - Chelsea deserve him.
  • Options
    Just thought I'd bump this...

:grin:
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Must be on borrowed time now. Anybody else would have been sacked by now.
  • Options

Must be on borrowed time now. Anybody else would have been sacked by now.

be gone by next Wednesday ..
  • Options
    Has to be a goner very soon!
  • Options
    In my ideal world they would get relegated.
    That won't happen, but it would be a giggle if they miss out on Champions League.
    Actually, which would be the best odds; Chelsea to get relegated or Leicester to win the title?
  • Options
    Chelsea have been a shining light in a very dark season. Cheers Jose
  • Options

In my ideal world they would get relegated.
    That won't happen, but it would be a giggle if they miss out on Champions League.
    Actually, which would be the best odds; Chelsea to get relegated or Leicester to win the title?

Leicester to win the league 33/1
    Chelsea to be relegated 250/1
  • Options
    Again in Mourinho's interview it was the referees fault, what a surprise.