Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    *Bromley
  • Options
    TBF, If I turned up and saw the state of Ebbsfleet I would probably want to tidy it up a bit!
  • Options
    Bronley typos are worse.........
  • Options
    Palace mongs.
  • Options
    Where was Henry?
  • Options
    Quote from the comments from "minter":

"i am a bromley supporter and sat chatting next to an ebbsfleet supporter. all the ist half .as i did to a few before the game.i noticed there was some bother ist half but couldnt see it as it was to my left the other side of the main group of bromley supporters.."

• Options
    Addicted said:

Quote from the comments from "minter":

"i am a bromley supporter and sat chatting next to an ebbsfleet supporter. all the ist half .as i did to a few before the game.i noticed there was some bother ist half but couldnt see it as it was to my left the other side of the main group of bromley supporters.."

Shocking grammar for someone from Bromley!
  • Options
    Horrible little group of Palarse fans calling themselves the Hayes Lane Fanatics (spot the connection).. have been turning up at some of the bigger games, and games when Palarse are playing away.. they're all about 14-16, and make a fair bit of noise, unfortunately have started to act up more and more.. their previous low-light was at Dover in the cup when they were letting off flares and chucking them on the pitch.
    Apparently they upset some of the local 'travelling community' who gave managed to involve a samurai sword and a petrol bomb whilst handing out some slaps
  • Options
    All wearing Stone Island cardigans.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cor ffs, Mash Hewitt, 33, from New Cross, who was at the game dunaff go on
  • Options
    brogib said:

It's down to the editor how much of it goes in the report.
  • Options

brogib said:

It's down to the editor how much of it goes in the report.
    So you're saying he went on even more than that then?
  • Options
    Bantah'
  • Options
    Think the links below the articleabout the New Cross cinema and Hither Green Fish and Chip shop are interesting.Wonder if the cinema is open Good Friday
  • Options

Think the links below the articleabout the New Cross cinema and Hither Green Fish and Chip shop are interesting.Wonder if the cinema is open Good Friday

Sergeant Mark Alger from New Cross SNT said the people - all "middle-aged males" - had been ejected from the premises. LOL
  • Options

Sergeant Mark Alger from New Cross SNT said the people - all "middle-aged males" - had been ejected from the premises. LOL
    Great story the Phil Mitchell lookalike must have been a Spanner.Wonder if the man pooing at the bustop in Blackheath was a Charlton fan though.
  • Options

Sergeant Mark Alger from New Cross SNT said the people - all "middle-aged males" - had been ejaculated from the premises. LOL
    Fixed it for you.