Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

World Team Herbalife, Wukar and DubLi

Can anyone cast any light on these?

From what I can gather, you sell stuff and then get prople working under you and you earn points from their sales too? (So just pyramid schemes)

I've got two people on my Facebook banging on about em, one of whom is a friend of Mrs gib, who think she's gonna be a millionaire in 12 month.

I thought someone on here might have experience and could explain a bit about them

Comments

• Options
    leave well alone. When you see any of these three you know some poor sod has been suckered into another pyramid scheme.
    It's the blight of Facebook at the moment.
  • Options

leave well alone. When you see any of these three you know some poor sod has been suckered into another pyramid scheme.
    It's the blight of Facebook at the moment.

Yeah, I wouldn't go nowhere near Beds mate, just intrigued as to how one earns the dough?
  • Options
    brogib said:

From what I can gather, you sell stuff and then get prople working under you and you earn points from their sales too? (So just pyramid schemes)

I've got two people on my Facebook banging on about em, one of whom is a friend of Mrs gib, who think she's gonna be a millionaire in 12 month.

I thought someone on here might have experience and could explain a bit about them

Do they update their status twice a day telling you how the product has changed their life (but they're forgetting of course that your Facebook friends and you can still see how depressing their existence is) ?

If so I had to un-friend someone who was pushing some sort of juice/smoothie diet thing that it was claimed would cure everything from obesity to lepracy.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

brogib said:

Do they update their status twice a day telling you how the product has changed their life (but they're forgetting of course that your Facebook friends and you can still see how depressing their existence is) ?

If so I had to un-friend someone who was pushing some sort of juice/smoothie diet thing that it was claimed would cure everything from obesity to lepracy.
    Bullseye se9!
  • Options
    brogib said:

Go for it mate....come and work for me.....I'll give you my number and you can text me your bank details and we're good to go!
  • Options

brogib said:

Go for it mate....come and work for me.....I'll give you my number and you can text me your bank details and we're good to go!
    I don't drink milk shake
  • Options
    Herbalife is a full blown pyramid scheme.

Sad to see how people get sucked in. The club captain at Bromley FC is trying to flog this crap all the time, it's embarassing.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    My mates misses sells it and Im sick of all the shit she puts on social networking about it, how much she's sold and now an area rep it's a pile of crap you ain't no more successful than joe blogs on his market stall she still drives a rusty heap of shit, piss off.

Rant over
  • Options
    Herbalife isn't a pyramid scheme but it is total crap. Aimed mainly at the desperate, fat and moronic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    brogib said:

se9addick said:

brogib said:

Bullseye se9!
    They have most likely overstepped the mark anyway but the minute they start making such claims in relation to cancer specifically they are breaking the law and need sorting out. If it existed there would be special place in whatever passes for Hell for charlatans claiming to cure cancer with a food.

quackometer.net/blog/2012/05/are-private-cancer-hospitals-breaking-the-law.html
  • Options
    Lady at work sells Herbalife. She lost a couple of stone doing it and that was all she wanted however she is also now "selling" to staff at work and she gets a discount on any she buys.

She recently went to Telford for a seminar - I believe the person running it turned up in a Lamborghini and they all returned feeling great and energised!

I pointed out that we don't pay her to do this - but to work for us and she is now less overt in her attempts to peddle her magic powder
  • Options
    Herbalife sellers really piss me off. It's like some weird cult.
  • Options

Herbalife sellers really piss me off. It's like some weird cult.

It's because it is a weird cult.
  • Options
    Josh Wright is a distributor - do I need to say more?

I suggested to him on Twitter that some of the poor (thick?) people he ropes into the scheme might be less able to afford the inevitable losses than he is. Strangely he didn't respond.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Lady at work sells Herbalife. She lost a couple of stone doing it and that was all she wanted however she is also now "selling" to staff at work and she gets a discount on any she buys.

She recently went to Telford for a seminar - I believe the person running it turned up in a Lamborghini and they all returned feeling great and energised!

I pointed out that we don't pay her to do this - but to work for us and she is now less overt in her attempts to peddle her magic powder

She probably lost weight by reducing the number of calories she consumes and burning more.