Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football for a fiver! **SOLD OUT**

edited February 2015 in General Charlton
Robbing Knuts!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Give me a tenner and pay my train fare RD and I'll see you there fella :smiley:
  • Options
    They should be paying us to watch this shit
  • Options
    Ye of little faith
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    timken said:

I dont think you will have to be in the away end for that.The Huds game will be the next I attend and the last until RD is gone.I will cheer SCP for 90 mins wherever in the ground I am.

Excellent, hope nobody around you takes objection

Edit - forgot to say "Double Hard"
  • Options
    Any manager / coach is going to struggle if the owners of the club fail to back them. I am no particular fan of Luzon but the appointment was always going to be failure if Duchatelet was not going to back him. Duchatelet has in fact failed to back all of his managers / coaches.

Duchatelet gambled with Charlton's Championship last year and gambled again this season. The only thing that makes sense that he wants to decimate the supporter base so he can get at the real estate of the Valley. It would be best for all if Duchatelet sold up and used some other mug club for his network experiment.

• Options
    Can't see us getting much of a crowd unless we give the tickets away.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Supporting the manager of the opposition ?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Can't see us getting much of a crowd unless we give the tickets away.

I can't go due to family thing but will happily buy 10 tickets togetherish in NU for this game and post them to people who want to go along and support our team.

Serious offer so PM me if you'd like to be involved.

I aim to buy them this Friday so I can post in time so asap please.
    Still very much on offer
  • Options
    Nice offer PL54.
  • Options
    Hoping to bring a group of guys from my uni to this game.. none of them are Charlton fans so hope we put on a good display... have a question we were thinking of getting the valley express coach thingy from Canterbury anyone know how much this costs and if there are still spaces... and where the pick up point is...
  • Options
    After Tuesday night's disgraceful showing there will only be a decent crowd if thousands of huddersfield fans buy tickets in home areas cos they'll be expecting a high-scoring victory. Why any Charlton fan would want give more cash to Dooshitalot is baffling - nobody's sense of humour is that macabre surely?
  • Options
    i tried to buy 6 together in lower west.
    there were only singles available, unless i wanted to sit right over by away end.

north upper only had over by east.

in the end i bought in the quadrant
  • Options
    22,000 crowd so far! Could be a sell-out!
  • Options
    Impressive considering.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes I was surprised when I saw it today. Plenty of time left to sell out.
  • Options
    Any other game the sales would be less impressive given everything... Good news is I think Rolands found his ticket price to get some decent sales... ST's going to have to be less than £100 now to sell :smiley:
  • Options
    Single seats only left.
  • Options
    How many did we give udders??
  • Options
    Have tickets gone on sale for the Jimmy Seed Stand?
    Huddersfield got 1500 tickets I believe, so guess around the same will be on sale to home fans.
  • Options
    People should ask on Twitter if the club has released tickets in the Jimmy seed stand.For home supporters.
  • Options
    Surprising that we've already sold 22k thought we'd have a smaller crowd. The hype for this one has been much less than usual.

If only every game was £5!
  • Options
    A full stadium will be great to see. Does anyone know (@Airman Brown?) if this has a positive financial impact overall, or only if it results in significant levels of repeat business, i.e. some of them start coming regularly?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Judging by the way we usually stuff up on these occasions the only repeating going on will be people walking out going "well I ain't going back there!"

All we will need then is some sycophantic man lovein for CP and job done.
  • Options

After Tuesday night's disgraceful showing there will only be a decent crowd if thousands of huddersfield fans buy tickets in home areas cos they'll be expecting a high-scoring victory. Why any Charlton fan would want give more cash to Dooshitalot is baffling - nobody's sense of humour is that macabre surely?

hmmmmmmm