Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pearson sacked by Leicester (Ed - still in charge) Manish is a lying git!

Sunday evening sacking

Comments

• Mr Charisma has left the building!!
  • Wonder if the match antics and post match interview y'day was the final straw?
  • Yes must be a lot to do with that episode with the Palace player and also his interview was pathetic.
  • Luzon 16-1
  • E-cafc said:

Yes must be a lot to do with that episode with the Palace player and also his interview was pathetic.

I haven't seen it. What was the tone?
  • He was basically saying that he is some kind of tough geezer and that he knows how to look after himself. It was a strange episode with the Palace player too. It wasn't even the Palace blokes fault either.
  • Always rated him as a manager, but a couple of his silly antics have shown him up to be right bell, bloke his age trying to be the big I am. Bet he's a training ground bully as well.
  • Mr Charisma has left the building!!

he suited Leicester so much
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

E-cafc said:

Yes must be a lot to do with that episode with the Palace player and also his interview was pathetic.

I haven't seen it. What was the tone?
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/nigel-pearson-expected-escape-punishment-5126908
  • Always rated him as a manager, but a couple of his silly antics have shown him up to be right bell, bloke his age trying to be the big I am. Bet he's a training ground bully as well.

Big Bad Bob would have sorted him out.
  • WSSWSS
    edited February 2015

Best manager Leicester have had in a generation and they sack him because he can't deliver them win after win in the highest division in England.

Martin O'Neill?
  • The blokes been coming across very odd recently imo
  • Desperately unlucky not to beat Palarse yesterday. Fine margins.
  • I think Leicester know he going to get a touch line ban for gripping that palace player around the throat well he was on the floor. Also pardew a proper woose if my mate or player was get gripped on the floor. I would have gone over and poked him in the eye .pardew just stayed at arms length away
  • Probably for the best. Dismissed before he disappeared up his own backside.
  • Used to really like him but he's been increasingly arsey of late. Pardew couldn't have got involved given his recent previous!
  • Sponsored links:

• Quality manager who I'd have at Charlton any day. Not sure what Leicester expect.
  • Is only rumours at the moment... Hasnt been confirmed anywhere
  • Best manager Leicester have had in a generation and they sack him because he can't deliver them win after win in the highest division in England.

I know i'm part of a minority but if a manager gets you promoted into the big time, offering the club untold wealth, he should be given at least a season to have a real go at it.

Stupid thing is, if Leicester had just missed out on promotion last season, Pearson would probably still be in a job.

That was my thinking when Southampton sacked Nigel Adkins.

I saw no more than two minutes of Pearson each week, but he seemed to be cracking a little more each week, which he didn't seem to do in the Championship. Saturday was ridiculous, he needs better results if he wants to get away with acting like that.
  • WSS said:

Best manager Leicester have had in a generation and they sack him because he can't deliver them win after win in the highest division in England.

Martin O'Neill?
    I reckon they might ask him to manage them again.
  • Quality manager who I'd have at Charlton any day. Not sure what Leicester expect.

A better standard of behaviour.

• Any chance he might come here?
  • Would be brilliant for us if things were a bit more "normal" in SE7. Unfortunately I think the pressure of the PL turned him a bit cuckoo.
  • ^ Was hilarious at one point though
  • edited February 2015
    Never really rated him, given a shed load of cash to get them promoted but still took him a few seasons to manage it.