Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Upbeats Day 2015 - 21st March

1235»

Comments

• And just to show that the spread of people who do read Charlton Life I just had Jason Morgan, CEO of the Trust ring me, confirming that 100% of the money raised goes to the upbeats.

And Carl, who heads up the project, isn't even paid from the upbeats but via other projects he leads on.

So donate away please Tramp and anyone else.

It is fantastic. This enhances lives and at that price is a bargain

• So what's the final total of lifers doing the walk?
  • edited March 2015
    Curb_It said:

This is probably a stupid question but are we meant to be wearing these tomorrow?

Curb_It said:

Where are we supposed to put it on??

Try your top half.
  • I have it on good authority that parking will be allowed in the first car parking area before the barrier, so anyone wishing to leave their car can do so there. I will be there from around 8.30 ish..........
  • Upbeats walk in the morning and proud to be part of this.
  • I hope you all have a great day today :-)
  • Dansk_Red said:

I'm away that weekend in Marrakech (all aboard that train) but would have definitely taken part of I had been around. It's a great cause.

I'll sponsor the oldest person doing the walk at £1 for every year of his/her life. Just need to find an old 'un to maximise my donation. Claims for being the oldest person please!

Hi TMA

I have just registered, on the day of the walk I will be 70 years 6months & 3days, so this will give you a starting point.

Don't be offended, @Dansk_Red - I'm not saying you look 100, but I rounded up my donation. Good luck today!
  • BDLBDL
    edited May 2015
    So how's your singing voices then? Hope they are good, you'll need them soon. All in aid of the Upbeats of course....