Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Funny isn't it

The more miserable we get, the funnier the posts are becoming. Guess it's the antidote to slitting your wrists. Brightens up my day anyway.

Comments

• anyone seen Floyd and Harvey recently? Are they on loan at Liege or something?
  • anyone seen Floyd and Harvey recently? Are they on loan at Liege or something?

Get em off the wage bill, little pisstakers. Their faces are far too happy for the place these days

Harvey is at every game, but don't recall seeing Floyd all season. Been put down for taking a crap on the new pitch a week after it was laid, so I was told................
  • They were both at the Kids Christmas party. At one point they were fighting (or trying to have sex) on the dance floor!
  • edited February 2015

The more miserable we get, the funnier the posts are becoming. Guess it's the antidote to slitting your wrists. Brightens up my day anyway.

Don't you come on here with all that happy clappy crap, I've moved over to the dark side now and getting ready to storm the boardroom. Just waiting for the call to arms from Airman.
  • Very much agree with your sentiments, Dips.

I think as the comedy show that is our club goes from slapstick to farce, people on here have been raising their game to keep up!

Well done everyone, whatever happens you have to try and keep smiling....
  • The jeers on Saturday were really sarcasm rather than bitching. There wasn't much vitriol compared to seasons past. Lots and lots of sarcasm.
  • They do say "Don't know whether to laugh or cry".