Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roger Johnson **SIGNED TO THE END OF THE SEASON (pg 6)**

edited February 2015 in General Charlton
Rumoured to be signing tomorrow. Wolves cancelled contract today.

Thoughts ?

Comments

• Options

Wolves just tweeted Johnson's contract has been terminated.

A good player at this level but a complete knob by all accounts. Thinks he's a real Jack the Peanut. What we don't need is attitude on what's already an apparent unhappy squad.

• Options
    Today gets better and better doesn't it.
  • Options
    but he's a defender!
  • Options
    who is he
  • Options
    A decent player at this level.

Has a history of getting relegated and by all accounts is an absolute tool. Can see him getting on really well with TBH and Bikey.

Hardly a priority position either.
  • Options
    Not bothered who we sign. It's all becoming totally irrelevant to me.
  • Options
    Fits the "free agent " tag given by Richard Caw ley tonight. Not against it, but unless we're targeting 1-0 wins, is another CB the priority? I really wouldn't mind seeing us score more than once in a game. ..
  • Options
    As with all things Charlton at the moment I cannot drum up any interest in who we may sign. Just have no enthusiasm at the moment,
  • Options

A decent player at this level.

Has a history of getting relegated and by all accounts is an absolute tool. Can see him getting on really well with TBH and Bikey.

Hardly a priority position either.

At least he can add another relegation to his CV then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He was obviously considered good enough by Big Sam to sign him on loan last season.

Maybe he's sorted out his personal issues, though Jackett is generally a good judge of character...
  • Options
    I'd rather we played morro too.
  • Options
    I don't think he's played in the first team for a long time after a barny with those in charge at Wolves.
  • Options
    Not the Jonson sp? we had on loan from Wolves before? But equally as bad??
  • Options
    I don't know why yet but it appears that Roland Duchatelet wants Charlton to be relegated. The way the club is being run is utter madness.
  • Options
    Where does the Johnson rumour come from?
  • Options

Where does the Johnson rumour come from?

Someone on here with good links
  • Options
    Why a new thread?
    Is this a strong rumour/likely?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So no target man, no wide left player, no creative midfielder. Our problem is scoring goals. So let's sign a CH to add to Bikey, TBH, Oneywu, Gomez.

I've been supportive of Two Chalets so far but today, after the last few weeks, takes the biscuit. Seriously pissed off. Very envious of my two best mates who emigrated to Cyprus just before Xmas. Whilst here in the UK I can't not go to The Valley if we are at home but it's becoming a chore and has lost any enjoyment. And to think now that they thought they'd miss it too much.
  • Options
    Completely uninspiring
  • Options
    So, this time last week we were signing Naby Sarr. Today it's Roger Johnson. Underwhelmed and disillusioned is an understatement...
  • Options
    Right although they say misery loves company, I am off to sulk on my own.
  • Options

Why a new thread?
    Is this a strong rumour/likely?

Very likely
  • Options
    Trying to be positive (and it's hard), there have been lots of moans here about us buying young untried foreign players, and not British players we've heard of and can spell...
  • Options
    Almost 32 year old who had absolute mare on loan at West Ham recently. Has a goal in him mind.....
  • Options
    Maybe we'll play 3 centre back's with Solly and Wiggins as wing back's to get forward more in the hope it helps us create more. I don't know I'm just clutching at straws...
  • Options

Rumoured to be signing tomorrow. Wolves cancelled contract today.

Thoughts ?

Absurd. We've got 3 experienced CBs are have been lacking a target man and creative midfielder all season. Can't see the point of this signing and can only think we haven't covered the positions we need to because we have been unable to - in other words because the management of the club have been incompetent.

• Options
    Sorry, but signing someone like this is hardly going to fire up my enthusiasm to keep coming to games when my levels are already rock bottom