Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scottish cup semi final - old firm derby

First derby in over 3 years.

on bbc Scotland channel 977 if your interested.

Comments

• Channel 862 on Virgin.
  • There's chess on Radio 4, think I'll listen to that instead.
  • edited February 2015

First derby in over 3 years.

on bbc Scotland channel 977 if your interested.

Thanks for the heads up K ((:>) .. 862 on Virgin Media
  • This is turning into a terrible sporting weekend !
  • Rangers 0 .. and lucky to have nil ((:>)
  • edited February 2015
    Glad to see the ref knows when to play the advantage.
  • So far showing how far rangers have fallen. Hamden pitch looks shocking.
  • inevitable that celtic are cruising this. le point could get in the rangers side with ease.
  • Pitch is awful.

Fancy Celtic to get 4 or 5
  • se9addick said:

This is turning into a terrible sporting weekend !

Both my teams are making go grey over night
  • Sponsored links:

• Pitch is awful.

Time perhaps to switch to the Gunners/Villa game .. where Villa are putting up a surprisingly good performance
  • Gutted not a gud wk end both my teams under performing
    Things can only get better
  • Pitch is awful.

Time perhaps to switch to the Gunners/Villa game .. where Villa are putting up a surprisingly good performance
    Arsenal are one of the teams that don't get any air time in my house lincs. can't stand them.
  • Its not just the pitch that is awful.....both teams are too
  • Pitch is awful.

Arsenal are one of the teams that don't get any air time in my house lincs. can't stand them.
    Ssshhh .. In that case I won't tell you that they've just gone 3-0 up .. so much for Villa giving it a go !!
  • Pitch looks crap, i wonder if these semi finals should have been played elsewhere as they have only just revamped the ground after the comonwealth games
  • Ref as bad as the pitch. How was that not a Celtic free kick?
  • Good support from Rangers fans considering 2-0 down
  • Jon2461 said:

Good support from Rangers fans considering 2-0 down

It's their cup final.
  • How bad are Rangers' set pieces? They make the Charlton ones look good.
  • Sponsored links:

• Poor as a spectacle. Celtic at walking pace for most of the game and Rangers still nowhere near competing. Their best hope was a set piece, but never managed to clear the first man on any that they did get. Scott Brown deserved MoTM. You can see he's missed these games. :wink:
  • edited February 2015
    Not a good day for the famous Glasgow Rangers eh. Another reason for all you to drop the strange affiliation with those vile weirdos.
  • Not a good day for the famous Glasgow Rangers eh. Another reason for all you to drop the strange affiliation with those vile weirdos.

First of all i'm not a Rangers fan but, why should anyone not follow them and why are they "vile weirdos "?
  • Not a good day for the famous Glasgow Rangers eh. Another reason for all you to drop the strange affiliation with those vile weirdos.

Why are they weirdos? Maybe you're a weirdo.

Yes, let's support Celtic with their large support of the IRA. Muppet

• WayneK said:

Not a good day for the famous Glasgow Rangers eh. Another reason for all you to drop the strange affiliation with those vile weirdos.

Yes, let's support Celtic with their large support of the IRA. Muppet

How about we don't support either?

Odd comment.
  • Nobody is telling you what to do

Cock what has it got to do with you who people support so of us have family connections with the club