Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth v Watford

Comments

• Options
    saw B'Mouth 2 weeks ago .. Wilson dived 8 times and was not even booked .. Ritchie committed a good five fouls AND ... was not even booked
  • Options
    And now Arthur Boruc has just told his own fans to shut the f* up for moaning.
  • Options
    Kerm misses a sitter
  • Options

Kerm misses a sitter

Hardly a sitter - thought he did well to get it away and almost on target.
  • Options

I am surprised he was not telling them a joke about the titanic
  • Options

Kerm misses a sitter

Hardly a sitter - thought he did well to get it away and almost on target.
    in your opinion
  • Options
    Watson .. forgot he was playing .. the ginger ringer
  • Options
    had to be a pen
  • Options
    Yann....
  • Options
    Yann taking the penalty
    missed his last one
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2015

I am surprised he was not telling them a joke about the titanic
    I'm not, not sure it's relevant.
  • Options
    goal 1-0 Bournemouth
  • Options
    no messing .. just 1 more please you Cherries
  • Options
    Yann :cry::cry:
  • Options
    Arter'll be OK .. it's only his head
  • Options

Still find it hard seeing Yann in another shirt :-(

I completely agree. I'm so pissed off with our club for letting him go so easily.
  • Options
    When did Watford get a 'risk element' ?

Did the Brimson's go on a shagging escapade 20 years ago?
  • Options

Still find it hard seeing Yann in another shirt :-(

I completely agree. I'm so pissed off with our club for letting him go so easily.
    move on ((:>)
  • Options
    It's just so remarkable that little Bournemouth with a team of unknowns are at the top of the table .. and pretty much deservedly so
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    .......as I mentioned earlier, wolfsburg vs bayern was always going to deliver.

Wolfsburg 2-0 up at half time, they've looked unreal.

But I suppose no one cares still.
  • Options

.......as I mentioned earlier, wolfsburg vs bayern was always going to deliver.

Wolfsburg 2-0 up at half time, they've looked unreal.

But I suppose no one cares still.

You do.
  • Options
    Ritchie & Francis .. how many times have they got away on the left side on the Wat defence ?
  • Options
    Still enjoy watching him play though!!
  • Options

It's just so remarkable that little Bournemouth with a team of unknowns are at the top of the table .. and pretty much deservedly so

A team of unknowns? Most of their forward thinking players are worth millions. It's not as if they plucked all these players from their academy.

They're the Chelsea of the Championship.
    Really ?? Give examples.
  • Options
    edited January 2015

A team of unknowns? Most of their forward thinking players are worth millions. It's not as if they plucked all these players from their academy.

They're the Chelsea of the Championship.
    you need to justify that .. they might be well known NOW .. but the 'forward thinking players' have come from lower division clubs or at best, other championship clubs, the midfield and defence mostly from the reserves of smallish clubs .. 'the Chelsea of the Championship' is a gross exaggeration
  • Options
    Watching the penalty again it's a sneaky one from Wilson, it's a pen but he was going for it, he could have ran at the ball but he put his body in the way of the defender instead. Only tough call for the ref all game.

• Options
    edited January 2015

Watching the penalty again it's a sneaky one from Wilson, it's a pen but he was going for it, he could have ran at the ball but he put his body in the way of the defender instead. Only tough call for the ref all game.

he's a diver .. but an effective one

saw B'Mouth 2 weeks ago .. Wilson dived 8 times and was not even booked .. Ritchie committed a good five fouls AND ... was not even booked