Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Striker who scores goals, don't tell Roland.
  • c'est la vie mon ami .. as is said in gay Paree .. and Walloon areas of Belgique
  • He can come to Charlton and get us in the playoffs if he likes ;-)

If only he could

If only he could

There's always next year.
  • edited January 2015
    Granpa said:

Striker who scores goals, don't tell Roland.

I was thinking the same when watching him on Sunday against West Ham. All those who defend Roland's transfer policy by asserting that you have to pay silly money for championship-level players over here... we aren't scouts and I don't know many of the top of my head, but he is half decent - 500k in the summer and now gone on loan to Bristol.

Reading have just signed Chalobah on loan, established (and young) Championship player. Wolves have just signed that kid on loan from Arsenal who has already scored 20 this season for MK.

If anyone was bothering to look, I honestly believe there are plenty of players out there who are not necessarily exceptional but more talented than most of the dross we have brought in, and better fitted to us.
  • Granpa said:

Striker who scores goals, don't tell Roland.

I was thinking the same when watching him on Sunday against West Ham. All those who defend Roland's transfer policy by asserting that you have to pay silly money for championship-level players over here... we aren't scouts and I don't know many of the top of my head, but he is half decent - 500k in the summer and now gone on loan to Bristol.

Reading have just signed Chalobah on loan, established (and young) Championship player. Wolves have just signed that kid on loan from Arsenal who has already scored 20 this season for MK.

If anyone was bothering to look, I honestly believe there are plenty of players out there who are not necessarily exceptional but more talented than most of the dross we have brought in, and better fitted to us.
    yes, but no, but .. none of your excellent analysis conforms to Roland's 'master plan'
  • He's played for 2 different teams this year now hasn't he? So no chance of him getting game time, he'll have to rot in Fulham reserves until the summer I guess.
  • Does he have to travel with their squad, can't he just go in the Tardis?
  • Stig said:

Does he have to travel with their squad, can't he just go in the Tardis?

He scores goals. Goals are cool
  • Sponsored links:

• We'll see one of our former players at Wembley, Waggy.
  • He's played for 2 different teams this year now hasn't he? So no chance of him getting game time, he'll have to rot in Fulham reserves until the summer I guess.

3 including Fulham and Leeds.

• Couldn't they just terminate his emergency loan and then resign him on a non-emergency loan until the end of the season? The transfer window is open after all.