Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Costa loses appeal and gets 3 match ban

Comments

• Options
    Great striker but he is such a nasty piece of work. The stamp on Skrtl later on was also deliberate, he had his eyes firmly fixed on where he would put his feet.

At least he has had action against him, step forward Mourinho to moan and whinge about how the world is against him.......again!
  • Options
    Surely it was a frivolous appeal and the ban should be extended? About as clear cut as you can get.
  • Options
    Good
  • Options
    Yep me too, very good player but a nasty piece of work, someone commented on the Ronaldo thread about he should get banned for attempting to hit a player but this is worse as it's sly and could do a fair bit of damage.
  • Options
    Good, he is a talented but crafty, dirty and devious player .. Henderson should have stuck one on him in the Anfield tunnel after the first leg .. not, of course, that I am advocating violence, merely just retribution.
  • Options
    Should be a longer ban. No place for that.
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Surely it was a frivolous appeal and the ban should be extended? About as clear cut as you can get.

Only applies to appeals by clubs starting Cha, not Che.

• Options
    He was only charged for the "stamp" on Can. I dont know if he meant it, but i dont think there is clear evidence he did do it on purpose. I think his reputation has got him a ban here.
  • Options
    This reminds me - did anything happen to Gary Cahill after that kick and stamp during the game against Spurs? I've got a feeling they didn't do anything, is that right?
    He should have had the book thrown at him for that.
  • Options
    Should at least miss the cup final.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't believe they even appealed it to be honest.
  • Options
    Got what he deserved. Needs to look at hazard, a terrific player who doesn't go round stamping on people.
  • Options
    I'm surprised by the amount of people who think either of them were accidental. It's an art he's perfected.
  • Options
    Should be longer, he's actually dirt. Can't find the video but I think I've seen him flick snot at people.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=yiw8zk0vq5w

In that video just look what he does though, animal.

Off topic but they are way too soft in general with the bans, Pepe for instance should never be allowed to play football imo.
  • Options
    Jorge??
  • Options

Should be longer, he's actually dirt. Can't find the video but I think I've seen him flick snot at people.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=yiw8zk0vq5w

In that video just look what he does though, animal.

Off topic but they are way too soft in general with the bans, Pepe for instance should never be allowed to play football imo.

To be fair, Sergio Ramos is such a piece of work that the same rules don't apply for doing terrible things to him
  • Options
    He's nearly as vile as Suarez. Possibly more dangerous though, as stamping breaks legs.
  • Options
    philcafc said:

Got what he deserved. Needs to look at hazard, a terrific player who doesn't go round stamping on people.

He just kicks ball boys instead ;-)
  • Options

Another 2 stamps and he get free coffee

Doesn't he get free coffee anyway, he owns his own coffee chain
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2015
    ads said:

Another 2 stamps and he get free coffee

Doesn't he get free coffee anyway, he owns his own coffee chain
    Is it Starbucks
  • Options
    Another thing we've got to thank our foreign friends for...... I hate seeing that sort of cowardly stuff, especially in a bloody football pitch! I think he got off lightly.
  • Options
    Chelsea supporting pal of mine whinging that they are victimised on his facebook page. FFS...