Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC vs Rotherham | Sat 31st Jan 2015 | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions,News & Views

Comments

• Going to be very disappointed if this is another home draw. Therefore, with optimism and hope of a new era under GL..... a 2-0 win to the addicks
  • We will have the stronger bench, 2-1 charlton, watt to start and score
  • SMW28 said:

Hate to be pedantic but the Millers enjoyed five seasons in Div 1/Championship as a youngster I remember my Dad taking me to see Brighton play them in 2002.

Our 1st game under floodlights at The Valley was against Rotherham, I believe.
    It was old Division 2 (equal to today's Championship) back in 1961.

There's a few chaps on here who remember those days, but a bit before my time.

• No goals in the team and we have signed two defensive midfielders and a couple of goalkeepers in this window.

Seeing as that problem hasn't been addressed I would say 1-0 if we are lucky but more than likely 0-0.

• The sponsored advert on the left beside this thread is just offering me Rotherham hotels from £40.

Is there no way to escape Google?

*bangs head against the wall*
  • is that why your called dick
  • I'll still be away on hols but fancy a very, very narrow win (it has to come sometime!). 2-1 with Tony Watt getting off the mark.
  • vffvff
    edited January 2015

Going to be very disappointed if this is another home draw. Therefore, with optimism and hope of a new era under GL..... a 2-0 win to the addicks

A draw nailed on. 0-0 / 1-1 if I am being positive.
  • 3-1. COYR's
  • Time to give watt a start no good changing things around once were losing and chasing the game
    Need a positive start we need a team with players fighting for places because everyone's on form! Then I woke up
  • Sponsored links:

• Biggest game of the season so far, let's be optimistic - 2-1 win
  • 0-5. Rotherham give it to us Northern style without so much as a "by your leave" or a "thank you, cockernee geezers".
  • No goals in the team and we have signed two defensive midfielders and a couple of goalkeepers in this window.

Seeing as that problem hasn't been addressed I would say 1-0 if we are lucky but more than likely 0-0.

Tony Watt?
  • We may be 21st come the end of the year, but i really don't think we'll be relegated. Come on guys lets be positive. I feel like our momentum is starting to swift in a good way, even if it's just a little change. Wolves performance was stellar, and I expect the same against Rotherham. Give me 2-1 Addicks. Watt and Harriott

• A goal would be nice.

0-0
  • Renewed confidence in the team gives them a fresh imputeus.......3-1 addicks............match thread from 2 pm.
  • 1-0 watt with the goal
  • think we'll win 3-1, solid home performance and Igor back amongst the goals
  • 1-0 Charlton. LBG with the goal.
  • 0-0

Can't see where those prediciting us scoring three or more goals are getting their logic from!!
  • Sponsored links:

• 1-1. Watt and pringle
  • 0-5. Rotherham give it to us Northern style without so much as a "by your leave" or a "thank you, cockernee geezers".

Ken Craggs reincarnated.
  • Think we'll lose. Can't muster any optimism at the moment. At least we might see a couple of new faces to make us vaguely optimistic for a couple of weeks.
  • Are the trains back to normal at London bridge ?
  • 2-1 Charlton..we will go a goal down within first 5 minutes vetokele double in second half
  • Are the trains back to normal at London bridge ?

Yep, in 2018...

1-1
  • I Just don't know with this one. Only Millwall are in worse form than us (I think?) and Rotherham are scoring goals and have been in relatively good form recently. They have a decent team with some good players and they will not be a walkover. I'll go for 1-1 but we need a win here for all sorts of reasons.

I'd like to see:

Dmitrovic

Solly Gomez TBH Wiggins

Veljkovic

Cousins LePoint

Gudmnundsson

Igor Watt

Jacko in for LePoint if he's fit.
  • Think we'll scrape a win, difficult to see where the next one's coming from after this though.