Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Six Nations 2015

Comments

• Options
    Ireland beat Italy quite comfortably earlier.

France 6-3 up on Scotland at the minute. Scotland just had a great chance to score a try but ended up with a missed drop goal attempt instead.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Scotland get the match's first try 30 seconds before half time. 9-8 with a conversion to come.

Not taken. 9-8 HT
  • Options
    edited February 2015

Ireland beat Italy quite comfortably earlier.

France 6-3 up on Scotland at the minute. Scotland just had a great chance to score a try but ended up with a missed drop goal attempt instead.

Ireland were always going to win but I felt the Italian "binning" was harsh and made the margin greater than the Irish deserved.

I think France will end up beating the Scots comfortably although the Scots gave it a go in the first half.
  • Options
    Did France lose their kit and have to use Spain's?
  • Options
    Interesting last ten minutes to come, still only four points in it. Scotland should be buried by now but it only takes one break.
  • Options
    France win 15-8.
  • Options
    Call me an arrogant Englishman, but going on results AND performances, I reckon we're gonna win this!

Unlucky "brave" Scotland!
  • Options
    The Wales England game was on TV in the States. A few hours delayed but I recorded it. I was impressed with England especially their 2nd phase work. Looking forward to the 6 Nations this year.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Having lived in Scotland and having welsh relatives, I'd rather win the 6 nations that the football world cup (well, Euros possibly). Must be because of all the anti English abuse followed by a snotty refusal to take the banter back when we trounce them. This tourney has got off to a great start.

Spot on point that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I completely forgot about the rugby but England just beat Italy 47-17.

Ireland v France to start in 30 minutes.
  • Options
    C'MON FRANCE!!!!!
  • Options
    brogib said:

C'MON FRANCE!!!!!

Sacrebleu

C'mon Ireland
  • Options
    France look terrible
  • Options
    ...and Ireland don't look much better tbf
  • Options
    tbf = to be frank
  • Options
    French getting it together if anyone interested
  • Options
    Bit of input @Callumcafc ffs ; )
  • Options
    Nice biased commentating BBC
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    brogib said:

Obviously Rob, 'cos the Beeb have a history of bias against Ireland ( or was it France?) Unlike some posters who look at the BBC in a completely neutral way all the time... ;-)
  • Options
    Didn't see the England game, but I would have expected them to turn Italy over as they did. Italy aren't progressing & whilst they can be difficult at home, they seem to fall apart outside of Rome.

Ireland toiled a little, but France are an enigma of a team and I thought it was a well dug out performance. After 3 months out because of a series of concussions, Sexton was superb and certainly wasn't fussed about getting stuck in and went looking for Bastareaud (think Bikey x 2) early on! That pic above was after the two clashed again later & both were blood subbed for a while.

I believe the result, a fortnight today in Dublin, will sort out this year's Champions. COYBIG!!
  • Options

brogib said:

Obviously Rob, 'cos the Beeb have a history of bias against Ireland ( or was it France?) Unlike some posters who look at the BBC in a completely neutral way all the time... ;-)
    Against the French, but it don't matter because the BBC have got a history of covering up nonces (and still do) so I can say what I like about em.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    McBobbin said:

Having lived in Scotland and having welsh relatives, I'd rather win the 6 nations that the football world cup (well, Euros possibly). Must be because of all the anti English abuse followed by a snotty refusal to take the banter back when we trounce them. This tourney has got off to a great start.

True

We conceded 3 tries to Italy didn't we? Concern ?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    It was nice of the BBC to supply an English commentator for the England game
  • Options
    Vive La France
  • Options
    Scotland losing to Italy = hilarity
  • Options
    Lost to Italy
  • Options
    COME ON ENGLAND!
  • Options
    Looking forward to this