Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ansah (2) and Kennady score in U21 win

edited January 2015 in General Charlton
Against Bristol City

No idea what the rest of the team was.

Comments

• I assume Ansah and Kennedy were involved. :smile:
  • Against Bristol City

No idea what the rest of the team was.

I've always wondered what 'played behind closed doors' meant. :wink:
  • I'd give ansah a go you never know he could turn out to be the player we are missing and after all he's been touched by the hand of Wenger
  • dancafc said:

I'd give ansah a go you never know he could turn out to be the player we are missing and after all he's been touched by the hand of Wenger

No mate I've seen him a few times this season for the U21s and in the pre season friendly at Welling, has been very disappointing.
  • RedChaser said:

dancafc said:

I'd give ansah a go you never know he could turn out to be the player we are missing and after all he's been touched by the hand of Wenger

No mate I've seen him a few times this season for the U21s and in the pre season friendly at Welling, has been very disappointing.
    true.

• dancafc said:

So was Francis Jeffers
  • Maybe next season.

Needs time to get fully fit and prepared for football again after serious injuries.

From the report see that KAG was very influential.

And who else played I wonder.
  • RedChaser said:

dancafc said:

Have to agree with that, sadly, Red.

• Sponsored links:

• Charlton: Mitov; Pyke, T Thomas, Lennon, Edwards; Muldoon, Munns, G Kennedy, M Kennedy; Ahearne-Grant, Ansah.

Subs: C Thomas, Konsa, Charles-Cook, Browne, Dago.
  • Charlton: Mitov; Pyke, T Thomas, Lennon, Edwards; Muldoon, Munns, G Kennedy, M Kennedy; Ahearne-Grant, Ansah.

Subs: C Thomas, Konsa, Charles-Cook, Browne, Dago.

No real surprises or trialists there then.
  • edited January 2015
    I haven't come across G Kennedy before. There is a Calvin Kennedy.
  • edited January 2015
    Could be a typo Calvin is a year younger than his brother.
    http://www.derrynow.com/article/3349
  • I haven't heard of Dago, might be a trialist?
  • Scoham said:

I haven't heard of Dago, might be a trialist?

Did he get on? I'm not even going there, the PC brigade don't miss a thing on here. :neutral_face:
  • Thanks for flagging up the error guys, my brain had switched off I'm afraid. The midfield was Muldoon, Munns, Harry Gerard & Mikhail Kennedy. Dago is indeed a trialist. Hope that clarifies a little.