Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Potential TIFO display at Huddersfield game??

I've been thinking, we should organise a Liége esque toilet roll tifo display in the covered end for the Huddersfield game. Seeing as we will sell a lot of tickets we should organise for a few people and possibly the club to provide with the necessities (in this case toilet roll).

I know you lot will probably say no this but it looks cool and it's a bit of fun, a bit different from the decapitation banners the Liége supporters put up today. We'd have to ask the club about it but if they allow it at Liége I don't see why we can't? saying that they'll still probably make up some bollox excuse however I am more than willing to contact the club about it based on you guys' feedback.

Here I have attached an image of this being done at Standard.

Comments

• Glad to see you are willing to organise it a and sort out the details with the club.

Go for it.
  • Sh!t idea.

why?
  • Portch said:

I've been thinking, we should organise a Liége esque toilet roll tifo display in the covered end for the Huddersfield game. Seeing as we will sell a lot of tickets we should organise for a few people and possibly the club to provide with the necessities (in this case toilet roll).

I know you lot will probably say no this but it looks cool and it's a bit of fun, a bit different from the decapitation banners the Liége supporters put up today. We'd have to ask the club about it but if they allow it at Liége I don't see why we can't? saying that they'll still probably make up some bollox excuse however I am more than willing to contact the club about it based on you guys' feedback.

Here I have attached an image of this being done at Standard.

As you have already pre judged them and the type of excuse and because there are club staff on this board, I would think they would refuse on principal.
  • I think it's a cool idea man, would look great. If people are up for it, then go for it. Not sure the club will agree to it though, not something I can see them liking.
  • Have time or half time?

Because I would not have time at half time for a shit

• Go for it no harm in asking.
  • Sponsored links:

• Carter said:

Have time or half time?

Because I would not have time at half time for a shit

lol edited

• Perhaps we could get scarify and his mates out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gm71jjDCVw
  • If this was to happen, isn't it more worthwhile to get a proper banner made? Similar to the liege one from today? Don't know how hard it would be/ how long it would take just a suggestion.
  • Obviously the banner isn't going to be on the same topic, just meant a big professionally made banner, rather than an old bedsheet...
  • Can we hold back a few toilet rolls?

We will need them for the run in surely?
  • If this was to happen, isn't it more worthwhile to get a proper banner made? Similar to the liege one from today? Don't know how hard it would be/ how long it would take just a suggestion.

Yeah would be a good idea but I think it's maybe slightly out of our depth for now, maybe we could introduce the big old flag we used to have and pass it round the ground.
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:

Think up something original and authentic, and representative of us and I'm in.

First thoughts are we all turn up in Orient Express fancy dress costumes, but Hartlepool have done the fancy dress thing.

How about a giant aquarium filled with haddock suspended from zip wires over the centre of the pitch, and at half time have a (relegation) escapologist, dressed in red of course, having to free themselves after being immersed in the water?

Love the aquarium idea.
  • Should set up a kitty and save up for a massive professionally made banner
  • Should set up a kitty and save up for a massive professionally made banner

That would be very cool, perhaps with a club motto on it or something like that.
  • Gillis said:

Portch said:

Should set up a kitty and save up for a massive professionally made banner

That would be very cool, perhaps with a club motto on it or something like that.
    'Siddarn'?
    Precisely ;)
  • edited January 2015
    Just do something like a simple Mexican wave. As Powell is back in town, it must be the 3rd minute. Not just any old Mexican wave though. Everybody must have a flask in each hand.