Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lost Bag

If someone lost a bag at Wolves yesterday, it was picked up by one of the lads and will be behind the bar next Saturday in the lib.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2015

If someone lost a bag at Wolves yesterday, it was picked up by one of the lads and will be behind the bar next Saturday in the lib.

Did it have a pencil case inside it?
    Yes, it did. But, were the pencils inside the pencil case 2B or not 2B? That is the question.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I hope it wasn't a colostomy bag. If so, I wouldn't have thought the owner will want it back.
  • Options
    Is it Fraser Digby's wash bag?
  • Options
    Wasn't a flag in it was there?
  • Options
    I didn't want to put too much info regarding what was in there, however with all the piss takes, there as actually a Ipad in there and if it was me, I would be gutted if I had lost it.
  • Options

I didn't want to put too much info regarding what was in there, however with all the piss takes, there as actually a Ipad in there and if it was me, I would be gutted if I had lost it.

Nice one NSS. Hopefully they are on CL or someone knows them.
  • Options
    Apparently it was handed back to the woman who runs the coaches so she is going to give it to the club hopefully it will be returned to the rightful owner. So just to recap the club have it not the lib.
  • Options

I hope it wasn't a colostomy bag. If so, I wouldn't have thought the owner will want it back.

Ignore me, I'm just talking shit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Ignore me, I'm just talking shit.
    or just taking the piss?..........
  • Options
    Was it a man bag
  • Options
    Did it have a fire certificate?
  • Options
    Thanks Beds for reminding me of Fraser Digby's wash bag!. Danny Baker radio genius.