Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Wolves match thread 24/01/15

edited January 2015 in General Charlton
Afternoon all and welcome to my first away game match thread for a few months. I'm not sure what to expect but the one thing I can promise you is I won't be getting stressed, the Addicks are predicted to lose by most people, I'm not sure I can go against that, but would love to be able to commentate on a win......its been a long long time, Nov 8th to be precise!!
What will the team look like, what formation, tactics etc? To me all I ask is that they put in a shift for all those travelling and for those following via their choice of media. GL has an opportunity to shut us all up.......will he....I bloody hope so.

I'll bring you the teams as soon as I get them.......its good to be back....so COYR's give us all something positive to shout and talk about.

Comments

• Great to have you back Red. Hope you're a good omen and can get us a most welcome 3 points.......actually I'll settle for a point right now!
  • We need some divine inspiration, I am off for some prayers
  • Hope you are feeling good Red. Nice to have your commentary again.
  • Team selection will be interesting. you can't lose 0-5 with such an abject performance and not make changes. We will get an indication of who gets the blame for last Saturday.
  • Welcome back RM.
  • Taken off twitter KATRIEN METIRE moments ago at Wolves: “One more week of transfer activity, we'll make it happen.”
  • Thanks RM. Perhaps you ll change our luck today.
    Pleased to hear you are feeling better.
  • Charlton starting XI: Dmitrović; Solly, Ben Haim, Bikey-Amougou, Fox; Gudmundsson, Buyens, Veljković, Cousins; Harriott, Vetokele.
  • interesting starting line-up for his first game
  • Wiggins dropped for Fox? Strange.
  • Sponsored links:

• Subs: Etheridge, Gomez, Wiggins, Wilson, Church, Ahearne-Grant, Watt.
  • WOLVES: Ikeme, Iorfa, Batth, Stearman, Hause, Price, McDonald, Henry, Edwards, Van La Parra, Afobe
  • Wiggins injured?
  • Interesting to see Dmitrović and Veljković thrown in but Watt still remains on the bench i assume. Let's hope they can all put a shift in. 2-0 Charlton COYRRRRRR
  • What the hell?
    Fox is dreadful, Harriot again and no watt still?

Not overly optimistic.... Coyr!
  • Twitter comments have gone mad about Fox over Wiggy and Buyens in!!
  • Not a bad line-up...

Fox in for Wiggins could mean that the latter was rushed back too quickly, either way hopefully it'll give Fox some much needed confidence

Not surprised either at the change of Goalkeeper will be interesting to see how he and the Tottenham kid do
  • edited January 2015

interesting starting line-up for his first game

Not sure 'interesting' is the adjective I'd use Red...
  • Sponsored links:

• Taken off twitter KATRIEN METIRE moments ago at Wolves: “One more week of transfer activity, we'll make it happen.”

Lies... or sale of Vet, JBG, Solly and Gomez in a job lot?
    She was being asked by a CAFC supporter and that was her answer.....clever though as she never said in or out!!!
  • Buyens in. Oh good. His passion and desire should see us right.
  • George definitely going then!
  • Etheridge & Wilson ( fair enough) and Wiggins (?) . Ben Haim, Bikey & Buyens - perceived to be the "Gang of Three", are all in.

Red Midland - who is up against Fox? Van La Parra?
  • Wiggins injured?

Well he's on the bench so i doubt he's too injured
  • People on Twitter defo unhappy -: Well that's a surprise. Puppet takes over and network goalkeeper goes straight into team. Zzz.
  • Give the fella a chance "please!" for christ sake...........
  • Really wanted Watt to start, but interested to see how this line-up does
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!